Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Tech 21 Trademark 60

No brainer if you’re in the area! Great amps. Handles pedals well.

But I’m a bass player.

edit to ad: 

I bought one for my son off this board years ago. He didn’t like it. But, it’s still being used with an old band mate.

That’s a fantastic price with cover and switch. 

I'm pretty damned close...gotta figure out some time to get over there with a crazy week/weekend...

I've thought about selling mine more than a few times.  I put it for sale here and got no takers.  You know...bored and wanting to try something else.

When it's all said and done, I'm glad I kept it.   It's utilitarian.  Not the prettiest thing.   Play with the thing and you'll find all sorts of great tones in Ch 1.  Ch.2 is more of a one trick pony for me.  Anyway,  loud or bedroom volume - it'll do it.  Takes pedals well.   Is it a tube amp - nope.  But no tubes to mess up either.

I hope this finds a good home.

GLWTS. 

17 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I'm pretty damned close...gotta figure out some time to get over there with a crazy week/weekend...

Chris, let me know if you need my help in any way towards it ...

Thanks, Len - I think there's somebody in the Annapolis area looking it over tomorrow.  ;)

I have been playing around with both the Aurora and a PSA-1 plugged into the Return jack of the Aurora. Black plate RCA 6V6s. Fun.

I dusted off my TM60 this morning and fell in love all over again. Serious pretty clean tone. No cap job required!

Archived