Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Lovepedal BOX OF AWESOME!!!! SOLD!!!!!

OD11 on the left and Kalamazoo on the right. I had been using my OD11 and a Klon type for boost into my Princeton , so the BOA seem like it was going to be great fit. Kind of a two for one, on the pedalboard. Now I love the OD11 side, but I favor my Klon Style Pedal for boosting over the Kalamazoo. The OD11 is a great pedal that does everything from clean boost to being a great overdrive pedal. Heck turn it all the way up and just ride the volume knob. The Kalamazoo is thick, almost like a (BUT NOT) Dumble style pedal more than a Klon. Tons of gain if you want it, but is would be a great lead boost if you want that darker, warm, fluent like tone. Or flip the switch and run the OD11 INTO the Kalamazoo and use it to boost the fatter drive tones. 

$130 Shipping and Paypal Included. Sorry no box, but the condition is like new. 

dvcpEPvl.jpg

While I agree with bubs' assessment of this pedal, it has become my absolute favorite Lovepedal, so far, and I can't recommend it highly enough! Yes, the Kzoo side is definitely darker and not a replacement for a true Klone or Dumble drive, but into my Brownie Princeton and Kendrick Bassmans, this pedal is simply amazing, with much different character on tap depending on the order switch, but all of it glorious and musical. I'm using it with the Kzoo first, but functioning as a lead boost on top of the base OD11 tones most of the time, but I enjoy the Kzoo on it's own when I pick up the partscaster, oddly enough. No other combination of pedals does what this does for me, and I can switch from LP Special (Fralin P90s) to Artist Custom (Seths) without adjusting a thing, and it still sounds great in all three pickup positions.

Somebody's gonna be ecstatic with this deal! Don't miss out!

It doesn’t do the Klon thing on the Kzoo side AT ALL, contrary to a certain review video out there...it does something better.

I repeat, somebody buy this.

Archived