Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD! 2016 Gibson Les Paul Custom (custom shop) $2850

So I have 30 guitars and grab the same four or five when I gig, so I am selling off the ones that just sit. Sold three last week.

I bought this guitar the summer before last on Reverb. It was for sale from a music store in Southern California. It is a 2016 Gibson custom shop Les Paul Custom in cherry sunburst with a flame maple top. When I bought it, it had Bare Knuckle "Crawler" pickups in it that were high output and I am not a high output pickup guy, so I pulled them (sold them here) and dropped in a set of Lollar Peter Green pickups. The Peter Green Lollars are Imperials (PAF's) that are wired out of phase.

The store that I bought it from listed it as "Minty" but I can't detect any odor at all. I would list the condition as excellent. 9+ out of 10. Cleaner than most new guitars that are in a music store. No damage to the finish that I can find. There is a bit of damage to the top edge of the tolex on the custom shop case. Case candy and original Gibson pickups are included. Nice deep carve on the top.

I paid $3300 for it, but am willing to price it here for $2850 shipped continental US. You pay the Paypal fees (or use friends and family). I will list it here for a week and then pop it over on Reverb if it hasn't sold. It's a good one and a real looker. These are the pictures from when I bought it. Still looks the same. Didn't get played more than a couple of hours by me. I took it to one show last summer, but my R8 gets all the playing time.

PM me here or email: greenmanstone at gmail

IMG_5917-510x340.jpg

IMG_5916-510x340.jpg

IMG_5922-510x340.jpg

IMG_5931-510x340.jpg

IMG_5941.jpg

IMG_5942.jpg

On 2/11/2020 at 4:03 PM, Camstone said:

It's ebony. I don't think they used the Richlite on Custom Shop instruments. 

They did use Richlite on GCS guitars.

Archived