Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: East Club 18 and Satellite Niveus handwired tube heads!

I'm the original owner of both of these heads. Two great, very original and handwired heads. 

$925 each shipped and paypalled. Also willing to meet locallyish if you are in or around Texas. 

East Club 18 is a great EL84 head. VoxyMarshally stuff. Single channel. The head is made of pine and is lightweight. 

Satellite Niveus is a great sounding and super fun 7 watt head. It can run basically any octal tube. I've mainly used 6v6, 6L6, 5881s and EL34s in it. You can also run any rectifier or solid state rectifier in it... and of course play around with the preamp tube also. You can cover a lot of tonal ground that way. 

The head was recently retolexed by the great guys at Steamboat Amps in Houston. Looks brand new.  

I have an empty 2x10 Satellite cabinet that wasn't retolexed that I can sell for $150 locally, or 150 plus shipping.  It is sparkly white with a lime green speaker grill.  

Willing to drive a bit for a localish sale if you live within a few hours of Houston, Tx. Of course that could change with the staying away from each other stuff going on. 

Eastandcab.jpg.91528e20bbacdc000aec72e29f2a9490.jpg

EastClub18back.jpg.5dbabed1df36e9f93ede19f4ea0e6b97.jpg

SatelliteNiveus.jpg.42f69d59a339ae082495a29540f8e01d.jpg

Satellitespeaker.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 1:19 PM, ford said:

Let's lower the head prices to $900 shipped with PPgift.

Cabinets are 250 plus shipping with PPgift.

9 minutes ago, bford said:

Only heads available now. Sold the East cab and I'm planning on keeping the Satellite 1x12 for now. 

Unloaded Satellite 2x10 is still available. Pricing info above. 

Why do you have two accounts?

23 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Why do you have two accounts?

I'm not sure...ha... I was a member here long, long, long ago... loved Hamers.. and still do...  I was on a different computer at work and logged into the second one... and then couldn't figure out for a while why I couldn't edit that one.... finally noticed it was different. So I'm clueless. I'm guessing the Ford account was the real deal first one.... as it has more posts by far. ... and there you have it.. Ford is from 2006.... BFord (I'm very original) is from 2012. 

Archived