Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD Junior

Ua D

I am the lucky new owner of Camstones Ultimate Jr.  

Huge thanks to Cam for meeting me in person for the hand off.   One less guitar for UPS to break   

I’m sure I’m not the only one here who has been envious of this jr.   The great news is that it sounds as good as it looks.  From twangy to raunchy rock it is actually quite versatile.   

When I found out the specs last year on this guitar I lusted after it even more.   Korina body and neck, ebony board and headstock veneer! Tortoise binding.  Damn this guitar is awesome.  Still can’t believe it’s on my hands   

I was worried it would have too thick a neck but it’s just right.  Even better is that the twang of the lollar p90 works perfect for my current band/project.  I’ve had a good week to settle in with it and don’t regret it one bit.  Even my wife who is kinda indifferent at this point, said “that is badass” when I showed one of the BCR pictures to her.  When I first got home with it she assumed the label on the case that says Junior was it’s name and she instantly let out in a southern drawl “you take good care of Junior”.   Haha.  I guess it inherently comes with it  own name. 

enough of the chatter here is the better stuff

EF8A0631-EB05-4F58-8A08-D38DE5C29964.jpeg

I agree.  If someone buys or trades me for the silver studio I’ll be all over it.  Though I’ve kinda been gassing for a Newport or monaco for a long while   

I loved my 25th anniversary mahogany one that I sold last year. Dumbass move.  Also had a silver one before it that was real nice

68D68C08-DE18-4614-80A8-B0A341ED5427.jpeg7287EC83-8DF1-4AE3-B874-4BCC7B994327.jpeg

Archived