Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I don't listen to these anymore, so I thought someone here might want them. They are all in good, playable condition. They include all the original liners and notes where applicable.

I'd rather sell these together as a package instead of individually, if possible. 

Not sure how to price these, as prices are all over the place. Asking $250 (<$8 per record) + actual shipping to the lower 48 for the entire bundle. If that's way out of line, please educate me.

image.png

Updated list. More to be added soon. Stay tuned...

Asking $160 + shipping & insurance for the bundle.

BAND

ALBUM

YEAR

AC/DC

Fly on the Wall

Who Made Who

Anthrax

Among the Living

Autograph

Sign In Please

Black Sabbath

We Sold Our Soul for Rock & Roll

Bob & Tom

Shabbey Road

The Godz

The Godz

Great White

Once Bitten

Iron Maiden

Powerslave

Somewhere in Time

Keel

The Final Frontier

The Right to Rock

Krokus

The Blitz

Headhunter

Ted Nugent

Nugent

Queensrÿche

Rage for Order

Ratt

Out of the Cellar

Reach for the Sky

Vinnie Vincent

Invasion

ZZ Top

Afterburner

I remember buying the first Keel album and thinking they were OK but not as good as other bands.  I remember a lot of bands putting out albums that were produced according to a formula, too.  An anthem for everyone to sing in concert...  A slow song for a radio ballad... When you bought an album you knew all that was going to be there, and I hated it.  The bands were all dressing alike, too.  You could tell who got their stage clothes in L.A. and who got theirs in NYC.  Queensrÿche did not have either look, nor did they sound like everyone else, and that was a good thing. 

That Vinnie Vincent Invasion album is good.  Vinnie could write and play.  His problem was how he destroyed all the good things that came his way.  He worked himself out of KISS.  He had a great band that he could not get along with.  Since then he has been living off his past.  Too bad.  Again, that album is worth a listen. 

2 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

Ron Keel was one of the first nails in the casket of Hollywood metal. Nice guy, but what a tool. His whole band and catalog redifined over-industried mediocrity with the most uninspired crap that any backer could have wasted or more likely  laundered investment dollars on. Just...fucking dogshit forgettable music in every way. This band shoulda been called " Record Company Tax Write Off".

And one of the faceless guitar players got to be in Wayne Campbell's girlfriend's band in two movies.

I rather enjoyed pre-Yngwie Steeler. Harmless, dopey fun. 

Gene Simmons signed Keel to his label, Gold Mountain. I don’t think there was much of an ROI. 

Was the, “WW/1&2” guitarist, Mitch Perry? He bounced around a few bands in LA during that time, IIRC.

Archived