Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS Few pedals, guitars and pickups

It's time to let some of the toys go. Not sure when and how it happened , but I became a professional hoarder and it always feels like I really need all that stuff...that I never play or use.
I'll start with just a couple:

Older Ibanez Turbo Tube Screamed TS9DX Japan, used condition , Velcro on the bottom - $75 shipped and PP'd ( no original box)

Wampler Sovereign Distortion, monstrous sound - very good condition, no dings, scratches and such, pretty much like new $110 shipped and PP'd ( not sure where the box is)

Very old EMG81 IA , good condition, just a pickup, no PU rings or screws - $40 shipped and PP'd

Kramer Ferrington, white with black binding all around body and neck, diamond inlays, no dings, no scratches, no case - $550 shipped and PP'd

Bose Acoustimass 15 series II complete - Sub+5dbl cubes + cables +2 stands, no rips, no damages - $380. The sub alone is huge and heavy, so personal pickup from "not gentrified enough " Brooklyn preferred.

Gibson Les Paul Classic 07 cherry sunburst, lots of dings and scratches, but solid player, plays perfect - $1400 shipped and PP'd ( pics will post later)

*MOD EDIT*  (Please see FS Thread rules)

That's just a start. Few more things will follow as well as pictures.

Ibanez TS9DX 1.jpg

Ibanez TS9DX 2.jpg

Wampler Sov 1.jpg

Wampler Sov 2.jpg

Archived