Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Any interest in a springtime jam in southeast Connecticut

ceeb

I’ve hosted a few jams at my home in the greater Ledyard metropolis. It’s been many moons since, the last one and I don’t know who’s still hanging here, but I figured I’d take the temp of the room and see if there’s any interest. 

I can host rain or shine.  Good weather and we’ll be on the patio, foul weather, I have a 25x32 garage. 

We’re back in the woods so volume is not an issue.  

This sounds like a great idea...once the spring thaw kicks in of course.  Then again, it's been a really mild winter in most places on the East Coast.

Ceeb! Good to see ya!

Sounds like a good idea to me. Nightwolf's Daytona and his Hayseed 30 would like a chance to visit with the HFC locals.  This year I'll leave the bug zapper (5B3) at home although Thundernotes fixed it so it doesn't try to kill us anymore lol.

Hmm. SE Connecticut is only 4.5 hours or so away. Or a hour long flight. Wonder if they'd let me carry on my Fath double neck Cali 🤔 😆

Well it’s good to see some interest.  I haven’t been on here a lot so I’m not sure how may of the old crew are still around. 

Id like another crack at Nightwolf’s rig, for sure. 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:39 AM, stonge said:

Ceeb! Good to see ya!

Sounds like a good idea to me. Nightwolf's Daytona and his Hayseed 30 would like a chance to visit with the HFC locals.  This year I'll leave the bug zapper (5B3) at home although Thundernotes fixed it so it doesn't try to kill us anymore lol.

Archived