Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lookee Here

Apparently, Charvel heard my anguished cries.

They're offering these:

Custom Shop Run Alert! Coming this summer, 6 piece run of Dinky Reverse 24 in 6 different finishes! Mock up and spec sheet for Chlorine shown. Other finishes are Violin Burst and Trans Emerald Green over flame maple tops ($3699) and Black Pearl, Cobalt Blue and Purple Metallic over solid alder($3399). Solid color guitars expected June/July. Flame top models in Sept/Oct. Did we miss your favorite color? Get in touch and we can make it happen with this run (color changes only, please).

Image may contain: guitar

4 minutes ago, DaveH said:

Schuweeet!

Right? Sad to say, I will have to have a tech put a proper toggle in there after delivery as Charvel CS apparently will not add one. Likely, the TB 4 will come out for Gravelin as well. Otherwise...

source.gif

23 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Dark clouds and lightning on a dark midnight blue, and a black strap with bright green polka dots.

LOL 

To be fair, I've never bought a guitar with a clouds/lightning/midnight sky finish, though, back in my 20's, I sure wanted one pretty bad. :P

3 minutes ago, RobB said:

Is the volume a push/pull pickup selector?

Yup.

6 minutes ago, RobB said:

Why drill it and do a pickup replacement on a limited edition, CS guitar? You’ll ruin the resale value. Just order a CS to your specs. 

Nope. They won't do that. I tried last year after they released the original DK24 series (pictured below). Charvel CS is notoriously stingy about taking new orders. And when they do, the 2.5- 3 year wait time is ridonkulous.

As  for modding a limited edition CS, wouldn't be the first time. ;)  Frankly, a guitar's inherent value to me is in it's being well-suited to my needs as a (crappy) musician. If I get a dozen or so years of solid performance out of it, then it was money well spent.

Image result for Charvel DK24 FR HH Satin

4 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Nope. They won't do that. I tried last year after they released the original DK24 series (pictured below). Charvel CS is notoriously stingy about taking new orders. And when they do, the 2.5- 3 year wait time is ridonkulous.

As  for modding a limited edition CS, wouldn't be the first time. ;)  Frankly, a guitar's inherent value to me is in it's being well-suited to my needs as a (crappy) musician. If I get a dozen or so years of solid performance out of it, then it was money well spent.

Image result for Charvel DK24 FR HH Satin

<cough...> Suhr <cough> custom order <cough> how you <cough> want it <cough...>

Sorry, I had a bit of a cough there...

11 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Apparently, Charvel heard my anguished cries.

They're offering these:

Custom Shop Run Alert! Coming this summer, 6 piece run of Dinky Reverse 24 in 6 different finishes! Mock up and spec sheet for Chlorine shown. Other finishes are Violin Burst and Trans Emerald Green over flame maple tops ($3699) and Black Pearl, Cobalt Blue and Purple Metallic over solid alder($3399). Solid color guitars expected June/July. Flame top models in Sept/Oct. Did we miss your favorite color? Get in touch and we can make it happen with this run (color changes only, please).

Image may contain: guitar

But it’s not H/H....

5 hours ago, fractal said:

<cough...> Suhr <cough> custom order <cough> how you <cough> want it <cough...>

Sorry, I had a bit of a cough there...

Nope, nope, nope.  Not enamored with Suhrs on several levels.

3 minutes ago, Travis said:

But it’s not H/H....

Neither are most Californians  ;)

6 hours ago, fractal said:

Dude, what have I done to you?!?

You gave him anal warts...?

5 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

I wonder if potatoes cure anal warts?

If you cut them into strips, deep fry them, top them with cheese curds and gravy, they’ll cure anything.

POUTINE!!!!

On 3/3/2020 at 6:54 PM, diablo175 said:

Right? Sad to say, I will have to have a tech put a proper toggle in there after delivery as Charvel CS apparently will not add one. 

Won't add a switch hardly sounds custom to me.  Henry Ford running the Custom Shop now?

Archived