Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Here a little history

pablo

To much time no posting nothing so here you got a little history ( sorry if i dont write in english, i dont like to use the translator)

My kids , wife and me had the oportuniyy to go Florida for holidays, so one of those days we went to NASA , my unconclused dream was/is to be a civil or military pilot, all about fly i know it and i love it , so my kids are in the same way , specialy my liitle 4 years boy

This thay the weather was hot but was imposible for us make he take out his jacket🤦‍♂️, he was very happy walking betwen rocket with this, was fuuny how all the people look at him and make a smile😁

At the end of the day we was walking to the exit  and front of us we saw an army boy walking with all the equipment i never saw in my life , my little boy saw him and freeze😅

The guy look at him and star to walk to us and stop in front of my boy, he say hello to everybody and with tears in his eyes he start to toll him:

When i was young like you, a soldier come to me and give me the US flag he had in his arm and this is my first time i will do the same with you

So he put his hand in his arm and take out something from his military wear, yes......a US flag

My kid dont move a hair, he continued freezze, the soldier take his hand and put the flag on it. He says to everybody thanks for give him this moment and go out, its imposible for me write this situation and dont cry. Nobody of us will never forget this moment 

20200306_003059_resize_65.jpg

20200306_001307_resize_96.jpg

That is a cute little guy! 

Samantha Cristoforetti was a fighter pilot in the Italian Air Force, then she became an astronaut aboard the International Space Station.  Her name sticks out because at the Space Center in Huntsville, Alabama they mentioned that when she was young she attended Space Camp there.  Space Camp is where kids/teens/adults get to play with all the simulators that lead to NASA training.  Maybe on another trip to the USA when your boy is 8 or 9 he can go to Space Camp for a week. 

One day, maybe your son can become a pilot or an astronaut. 

Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing. Makes me look forward to having similar experiences with my son (turns 3 in a few days)

On 3/7/2020 at 8:13 AM, Travis said:

Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing. Makes me look forward to having similar experiences with my son (turns 3 in a few days)

Remember........a fly jacket and NASA😅

Archived