Hamer Fan Club Message Center

In addition to the jam I'm hosting in Tuscola, IL. on April 25th from 4-7pm, I'd like to also make it a swap meet. Bring your Hamers, other guitar brands, amps, whatever . . . and let's do a li'l horse-tradin'!

14 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Why? You're only going to want to buy it back in 180 days...

I don't think that is true, I rarely buy anything back. They way it looks bubs is going to have a "I'm outta work sale". I just finished up my last work order, zero sales behind that, and the trade show is going on in Vegas this week. If we don't sell some product we will be toast. Anybody need a Rock Crusher?  

I can bring discounted Crushers with lifetime warrenty to the swap meet. 

38 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

Anyone interested in my inventory, i'll be happy to bring it all. 

Got a Cali, Chap, or Diablo? Boomers preferred. I'm cash poor, but I'll have my herd of WBW custom builds for potential trade bait.

27 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

I don't think that is true, I rarely buy anything back. They way it looks bubs is going to have a "I'm outta work sale". I just finished up my last work order, zero sales behind that, and the trade show is going on in Vegas this week. If we don't sell some product we will be toast. Anybody need a Rock Crusher?  

Sorry to here that :(  Another knee jerk reaction to fluctuations and monetary uncertainty. Company’s fix and get by vs buying new. 
Fixing our roads like they need would get you back to work!!  Maybe with road construction season on the horizon you’ll get more orders... I hope!!!

8 minutes ago, Dutchman said:

Sorry to here that :(  Another knee jerk reaction to fluctuations and monetary uncertainty. Company’s fix and get by vs buying new. 
Fixing our roads like they need would get you back to work!!  Maybe with road construction season on the horizon you’ll get more orders... I hope!!!

This is go time, if we don't get orders at the show, our days are numbered. I think everyone was hoping for a road bill or infrastructure bill, but that is not happening. 

This is go time, if we don't get orders at the show, our days are numbered. I think everyone was hoping for a road bill or infrastructure bill, but that is not happening. 

Interest rates are low... that may be helpful!!

We will take it and do unthinkable things with it. 

And film it and post it on the intrarwebs...

On 3/12/2020 at 12:58 PM, bubs_42 said:

I had three trade shows in April.  All cancelled.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, bubs_42 said:

Wait, you work for Rivera?

http://www.rivera.com/product/attenuators-cab-sims/rockcrusher/

Archived