Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#QuarantineAndRock

polara

Missus Polara and I are going to a series of quick acoustic covers and one live-streamed Facebook concert as gigs are canceled and we're all at home. To help amuse one another, share some good vibes, and be supportive, anyone want to join us as we #QuarantineAndRock ? Maybe a bunch of us could set up links to videos and live streams on the HFC. I for one would love to see:

• HFC Rig Rundowns (like Premier Guitar) and Hamer video pron
  • Some living room gigs
  • Have you made honest-to-goodness videos of your band? I've seen a few, but I'm sure there are more

United we stand...

I will go down to the rehersal place tomorrow or thursday I hope. I might cook up a video for you all then. As I will there alone I might even wear womens lingerine.

Cool, man! 
I’ve done many live streams through venues, and working with a couple to monetize events (sell tickets to links in advance, rather than go live for free and ask for tips). The Jam Band scene has a lot of fans that are already used to paying for tickets and using live stream services, so it’s a different niche market than most.

If you haven’t done one before, and are handling all the tech by yourself there are a couple of cool resources. Presonus just put up an article on their FB dealing with this very topic. Some info may be old hat, some may be revelatory. DEFINITELY prepare for and post links for suggested donations via PayPal or Venmo. Regardless of whether you depend on the money (you can donate it to your favorite cause) - You guys are doing something awesome and “supporters” should send a few bucks instead of thoughts and prayers; If people want Artwork, they gotta pay for the Work. 😆

Separately from your event - Are you looking for Live streams to be posted here? Mine may not be of any interest, but happy to share.

Keep Calm, and Rock On! 🤘😎

12 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

😆

Separately from your event - Are you looking for Live streams to be posted here? Mine may not be of any interest, but happy to share.

Keep Calm, and Rock On! 🤘😎

Post away! I dunno if this should be pinned or anything, but I'm hoping we can all get a little (virtually) closer via sharing our musical lives during weird times.

Here is my submission to songfight that I recorded over the last few days.  It has some obvious pandemic references.  I did this on my ancient MAC with Garageband.  Written, recorded and performed by me.  The vocal track was meant to be a scratch but I kept it, recorded quickly as I had a submission deadline.  Hamer Cruise Bass and Duotone used in this recording.   Not mastered so you have to turn it up!!!   If you go the the songfight website don't vote for me, this is just to share as part of this thread, not to pad my vote.  🙂   

http://www.songfight.org/music/kissing_contest/shoehorntc_kc.mp3      

Stay well everyone!!!         

This is me playing in my green screen music room.  Plan to do some more once I get settled into this virtual school world.

58 minutes ago, mathman said:

This is me playing in my green screen music room.  Plan to do some more once I get settled into this virtual school world.

Guitar sounds awesome :)

Here are the two most recent gigs with Soulshine: An Allman Brothers Experience from our residency at Garcia’s at the Capitol Theater in Port Chester N.Y. 

The first set is the first Allman Brothers recording and a few extras:

First Album- 3/4/20

7 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

Here are the two most recent gigs with Soulshine: An Allman Brothers Experience from our residency at Garcia’s at the Capitol Theater in Port Chester N.Y. 

The first set is the first Allman Brothers recording and a few extras:

First Album- 3/4/20

Ya'll sound GREAT. You out some real heart into that.

Archived