Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Explorer Refin- Stike!!

Some time ago I picked up one if those cherry Gibson Explorers locally (pretty cheap) and thought... This would be a great guitar for a refinish.  So, after doing my research, I learned that if you want metal flake, the best on the planet was Stike.  Without much direction, I told him to have at it.  I'm floored!  Could. Not. Be. Happier! Got a few pics this week and it was shipped today.  What an artist!!

IMG_20200318_111610.png

IMG_20200318_111752.png

He never disappoints!

That's a KILLER guitar now...

It’s a shame Stike is US based. I have Blitz bass that’s seeking color.

Fantastic design and color. The back side is fantastic too.

That looks amazing!  Congrats on that and kudos to everyone involved in making that a reality. 

27 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Joe, was that design your idea? Stike did an amazing job! That looks just incredible. It's without a doubt one of the coolest finishes I've ever seen. LOVE IT.

Joe mentioned that he once was neighbors with Ed "Big Daddy" Roth and told me do whatever. I don't think Ed ever had any of his show cars with that type of design but I was trying to keep a 60's SoCal hotrod vibe. I wish that pickguard wasn't there.

46 minutes ago, Stike said:

Joe mentioned that he once was neighbors with Ed "Big Daddy" Roth and told me do whatever. I don't think Ed ever had any of his show cars with that type of design but I was trying to keep a 60's SoCal hotrod vibe. I wish that pickguard wasn't there.

Totally BAD-ASS!

Archived