Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WOW... I’m back!! (From a self imposed password SNAFU)

Erhugherd...  I disabled my account like...  almost a year ago by putting the password incorrectly a multitude of times...  and then further debauchery ensued with email....  

finally, with the help of a couple members, it got fixed!!!!  

If you’re not familiar, I’m Shannon Huss, owner of HEL guitars, former bench monkey at BCR with Greg, I’ve done work for a good many of the members of this forum, some in conjunction with Styke, some with Greg, some just randomly found me on their own!!!! 

With the “Virus” out there and my store closed to the public...   I’ve gone back into the home shop and and  getting caught up on builds and paintwork.

I got some updates and such on peoples projects...  but here’s the very latest off the bench...  hand cut BCR “Spear” inlays to replicate the 12 string neck that this neck goes with..and a full refret in jescar 57104n ( hope this pic link works, my message board - fu is lacking!!!!) 

there’s some Hamer related stuff to be forthcoming..  A Scepter that I Just finished polishing out and will begin assembly asap, some LED backlit Boomie inlays, and a super secrete squirrel project thats gonna be coool!

Shane does KILLER work and is a damned cool guy to boot.   If you've got a repair, project or some crazy idea...that just might work...he's the man to call!

My HELified Standard. Started as a '97 Mahogany Standard in Vintage Natural
Now:

• 25.5" scale
  • Wrapper bridge
  • Ebony board
  • Custom inlay
  • Bound body, neck and head stock
  • Replaced Hamer logo
  • Jumbo frets OVER the binding
  • Blackness applied

20160710_144704.jpg

20160710_144714.jpg

11 minutes ago, kizanski said:

My HELified Standard. Started as a '97 Mahogany Standard in Vintage Natural
Now:

• 25.5" scale
  • Wrapper bridge
  • Ebony board
  • Custom inlay
  • Bound body, neck and head stock
  • Replaced Hamer logo
  • Jumbo frets OVER the binding
  • Blackness applied

20160710_144704.jpg

20160710_144714.jpg

Yeah, sell me that....😎

If only there was a Baker that could be had...

Archived