Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ceriatone 18w head - SOLD

Ceriatone 18w TMB head.  Works and sounds great.  Instead of a tremolo channel, this one came with an ef86 channel.  Cool vox type tones on that channel with some wicked crunch.   Nice tubes - British Mullard el84s and a Phillips Miniwatt ef86.  I believe the head cab is Mojotone. It’s been a while since I bought it but it’s a great looking sturdy cab.  There is a small crack in the plexiglass and the pilot light is out. $700 shipped.

No idea why my photos are upside down...

1A06C9F8-EA60-4BE0-B687-AF86CE994DFA.jpeg

0BCBADE8-DE75-4081-BF99-3CDA1974D0CB.jpeg

9C75BCB4-D62F-4A2F-871B-FE8811DED218.jpeg

43C5414D-E5D6-4133-92F9-CB12FDF6EE31.jpeg

1E9395DF-4C7F-48FA-9A6E-C421AC9B164C.jpeg

That’s a nice amp! I sure do miss my Lil  Dawg Pug 18 watter. Such a fun circuit. Perfect for heavy blues and blues/rock.

REALLY want the Ceriatone, but all stocked up on amps and need to be more responsible.  

I will, however, gladly take the Weber!  ;)

I sold my Rienhardt 18 a while back. I never thought I’d miss an amp so much. This is a GREAT DEAL!! Just out of reach right now. GLWTS!!

Jack - the Weber arrived while I was out yesterday...THANKS!!   I’ll give it a go this weekend.   As always, you RAWK.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe the Ceriatone 18W hasn't gone yet.  Big league tone, flexible, perfect size/power for club gigging - I'd be all over this if I didn't have one already. In fact, I much prefer the 18W circuit to the '70 JMP small box 4-holer I had (so much more practical/usable for what many of us do).

5 hours ago, gtone said:

Can't believe the Ceriatone 18W hasn't gone yet.  Big league tone, flexible, perfect size/power for club gigging - I'd be all over this if I didn't have one already. In fact, I much prefer the 18W circuit to the '70 JMP small box 4-holer I had (so much more practical/usable for what many of us do).

+1!  I bought HFC member Fractal's Mojotone 18-watt clone head that he built a few years ago, when he had it listed for sale here on the HFC.  Practical, tone for days, and love the tremolo!  I've had amps come and go since then, but it ain't going anywhere.  B)

• 1 month later...

Archived