Hamer Fan Club Message Center

This is hilarious to me because I know a lot of these people in NetFlix Tiger King.

I saw it the other night and it blew my mind.       you’re gonna think I’m nuts but I thought the dudes Music was not that bad.    Maybe a little pitchy In spots but he actually seemed Like he had a decent voice and the songs weren’t too bad    

But then again Charles Mansons stuff wasn’t that bad either     Lol 

3 hours ago, DaveL said:

I saw it the other night and it blew my mind.       you’re gonna think I’m nuts but I thought the dudes Music was not that bad.    Maybe a little pitchy In spots but he actually seemed Like he had a decent voice and the songs weren’t too bad    

I have to admit the songs weren't too bad. Then if you start paying attention to the lyrics things go off the rails. 🤣

This show appears to be the streaming TV equivalent of hoarding toilet paper: people start talking about it, no one else can resist doing it.

One of the many examples of group think brought to light by the current situation. 

10 hours ago, DaveL said:

Considering his speaking voice I was quite surprised as well. 

10 hours ago, mrjamiam said:

I've been watching it and I confess that I thought of our brother Ting once or twice, wondering how close to his world it is.  Of course it's fur and he's scales, but part of it is in FL, for goodness sake.

The first scene with the giant retic and the snow leopard in the van is at Tom Crutchfield's place. He's an old friend. Known him since I was about 15 and he was smuggling snakes from Bimini and Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, etc. The other guy, Mario / Scarface, took over the place I worked at in Miami in 1982/3 and sent the owner, Joe Berarducci, on a one way trip to Tanzania. No one has heard from Joe since. I left Miami after that. Too crazy down there. As far as I know, Tom hasn't killed anyone though he has spent some time behind bars and was extradited from Belize. Mario is a scary dude and has dismembered people. Possibly his first wife too. The reptile people are generally easy going and we all pretty much get along with just small rifts where someone gets screwed in business. But those cat people are fucking nuts and the people who are involved with PETA are fucking nuts.  

19 hours ago, DaveL said:

David Koresh could shred too.

No way Joe Exotic (Big Cat Joe Dirt) sang those.  There's a scene in one of the last episodes where he's singing in the truck with his song playing on the car stereo and it's not even close to the same voice.

5 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

Joe Exotic did not write or sing any of those songs.

here’s an easy one: https://tasteofcountry.com/is-that-joe-exotics-real-voice-tiger-king-songs/

Ting- who you talkin bout? Snake dealers? 😎

Yes, Tom Crutchfield is a reptile dealer now located in Homestead, FL. One of the first scenes in the series was at his facility. Later on in the series they introduce Mario / Scarface. He deals in all exotic animals. The guy I worked for at The Shed in Miami got into serious drug debt from Mario and instead of risking dismemberment he fled the country and apparently ended up in Tanzania. 

Image may contain: Tom Crutchfield, meme, possible text that says 'THIS IS TOM TOM GIVES ZERO FUCKS'

10 hours ago, DaveL said:

Well looky here  sheriff starting to poke around the case of carols missing husband.      Nice.    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1172191

That's awesome but it also shows how inept the sheriff departments are in this area. Don't know if it's the same across the US but here they are not respectable. 

ETA: And the fact that her brother was / is a cop had a lot to do with the weak investigation. I think she killed him. She even said in one episode, "If you want a cat to kill someone, rub sardine oil on them."

On 3/27/2020 at 9:10 PM, DaveL said:

you’re gonna think I’m nuts but I thought the dudes Music was not that bad.    Maybe a little pitchy In spots but he actually seemed Like he had a decent voice and the songs weren’t too bad  

I commented to my wife that the production and music to the songs was as good as anything on country radio these days.

I also thought Ting would probably know some of the people in the doc, but I figured if he appeared in it he would have already told us so here so I wasn't looking for him.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:55 AM, tommy p said:

I commented to my wife that the production and music to the songs was as good as anything on country radio these days.

I also thought Ting would probably know some of the people in the doc, but I figured if he appeared in it he would have already told us so here so I wasn't looking for him.

I was just outside the camera view.

2 hours ago, bigolsparky said:

I just finished watching this series and for some reason, I hate Carole too.

I walked in the room where my wife and kids were watching this last night.  I walked out after 5 minutes.  Not for me. 

Archived