Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Tom Bukovak

If I could sit back and hang with one guitar player, I think it would be Tom Bukovak. I have watched what interviews I could find, and every guitar player I like seems to namecheck Tom. Now he is doing these Corona Sessions on Youtube, even though they are raw, he is just a dude playing guitar. ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/user/501chorusecho

TOP GUN guitarist in Nashville. Great player and he seems to be a  cool regular guy. He has some fine guitars also!

PRS KORINA Guitar.............................. 1 Pickup No inlays plain jane, pretty cool.I like his personality just a regular guy ,looks like he is playing in his garage!.................he probably needs another one for all his gear! He does some out of the norm things...............takes chances just to see if he can do it and make it work. Jeff Beck does that. On 14 says he has shown you all his licks................yeah right! LOL!

23 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

If I could sit back and hang with one guitar player, I think it would be Tom Bukovak. I have watched what interviews I could find, and every guitar player I like seems to namecheck Tom. Now he is doing these Corona Sessions on Youtube, even though they are raw, he is just a dude playing guitar. ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/user/501chorusecho

Gracias for naming his account. Subscribed immediately!

Heard good things about and from him here in Europe, too.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:43 AM, bubs_42 said:

@ARM OF HAMER check out session 13 for a cool guitar. 

LOVE that prs....  maybe not the super distortion but I can’t argue with the guy’s tone. 

Now, was that a Rolling Rock...?

1 hour ago, Travis said:

LOVE that prs....  maybe not the super distortion but I can’t argue with the guy’s tone. 

Now, was that a Rolling Rock...?

Rolling Rock has pretty much been his go to beer so far. Pre 11 AM its coffee. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived