Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: SD Jazz Bridge PUP

Not sure how much luck you will have. I have always been under the impression everyone only used a jazz for the neck.

Guitar Jazz Bridge pickup. Sorry.

I am working off something I swear I read somewhere, to wit; "Seymour Duncan once said that the only bridge HB pickup he could get to work with vintage single coils was a Jazz neck." I have one in there now. Was just wondering if the bridge offered anything more in the tone department.

zthe neck does work quite well with the A2 5.5K single coils. I'm just searching, probing, ever widening kind of ....search.

Sorry. Photo tax not paid.

312.jpg

8 hours ago, KeefeConductors said:

I am sure it could be ordered.  I'm a dealer if you are interested in New. 

BTW I have been a Member on here since 2007 (I think) under Factree.  I  turned into a major lurker.

Yeah, that’s a “Shop Floor Custom”... production is down so you’d either have one in stock or you would own one in your personal stash and would be interested in selling it.

I don’t think the wind would be any different but the wire would be in the right side and the polarity would be opposite/fillister screws on the proper end.

If you don’t have any Shop Floor Customs in stock... maybe JGale could check out “Banjomikes” since he probably stocks more floor shop customs than any retailer on the planet.

23 minutes ago, zenmindbeginner said:

If you don’t have any Shop Floor Customs in stock... maybe JGale could check out “Banjomikes” since he probably stocks more floor shop customs than any retailer on the planet.

Yeah, he seems to have a lot of crazy stuff - models and colors you can't always find anywhere else in stock.  He usually ships pretty quickly too.  

I think you can take an alnico II Pro bridge and switch the A2 for an A5, and you should have a Jazz bridge. 

Archived