Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PayPal problems

I'm not using PayPal too much anymore and now i can't seem to get on there at all. Something keeps coming up that says 'Internal Server Error'.

I e-mailed the webmaster per the instructions and got a canned reply that told me to log onto my account which I can't do. I even reset my password successfully but still can't get on.

Does PayPal have a snail mail address? Would rather notify 'em that way instead of phone because my hearing's shot. 

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I logged in and looked for contact info.  PayPal does not have anything other than a chat link. 

Willie, send me information that can be passed to PayPal through a chat link.  If you want to type your own message I can put it in for you.  A robot is probably reading it initially, but maybe it can be escalated to a human. 

38 minutes ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

Does PayPal have a snail mail address? Would rather notify 'em that way instead of phone because my hearing's shot. 

Yeah, send 'em a letter. That'll get your issue resolved. 

21 hours ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

I'm not using PayPal too much anymore and now i can't seem to get on there at all. Something keeps coming up that says 'Internal Server Error'.

I e-mailed the webmaster per the instructions and got a canned reply that told me to log onto my account which I can't do. I even reset my password successfully but still can't get on.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

They have great customer service @ , Well I went to look for the 800 # but they aren't manning the phones because of the COVID. I've called them several times through the years since PP is my primary money launderer and have always gotten results very quickly. But, you're in luck, @Willie G. Moseley, they have a messaging center open HERE. Good luck. 

ETA: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Message Us. Hopefully that will work for you.

Archived