Hamer Fan Club Message Center

How fast can you turn your redneck on? Turned into a redneck in 20 seconds. NSFW but you should know this by now. Oh but hey, we are not at work.

59 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Fat, naked fun bags.

One of the rare examples of when even those cannot redeem an otherwise vapid display of musical incompetence.

4 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

One of the rare examples of when even those cannot redeem an otherwise vapid display of musical incompetence.

1 hour ago, killerteddybear said:

Wait, you watched this with the sound on? Why??

Man, I hated this guy when he first came out with the Bawh wit da bawh wit da dangy dang wicki wicki. But I find it energising now, especially with this lock up. And he gets some fuckin' tits. I like the, "I ain't no fuckin' midget," guy too.

16 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Man, I hated this guy when he first came out with the Bawh wit da bawh wit da dangy dang wicki wicki. But I find it energising now... I like the, "I ain't no fuckin' midget," guy too.

I recommend that you see your doctor immediately.  I suspect you are delirious with a high fever. 

Based on my existing disinterest in and even mild disdain towards Mr. Rock, as well as the prevailing thread take on this vid, I will save myself the loss of valuable time and skip viewing it. My thanks to those who took the bullet and spared me the distinct likelihood of hearing my inner voice taunt me with, "I told you so!"

1 hour ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Man, I hated this guy when he first came out with the Bawh wit da bawh wit da dangy dang wicki wicki. But I find it energising now, especially with this lock up. And he gets some fuckin' tits. I like the, "I ain't no fuckin' midget," guy too.

That's the COVID-19 talking...

I went to a Kid Rock Concert in Bloomington Il. We were on the floor next to the stage and on my way home I looked over to the the wife and said. "Man its dark out tonight... Every light in every trailer park is dark right now. ". LOL It was a great show, and the audience was very interesting. to say the least. 

My wife, her brother in law and my brother in law went to the Granite City Show, where Metallica had a huge show with KR at the Racetrack. Mega Huge Crowd, by all accounts. 

I went with a friend and his sister to see him in a minor league hockey rink-sized arena a few years back.  His sister REALLY wanted to go, and needed someone to go with, hence her brother.  And Buckcherry was opening, so I said I'd go.  I was enthusiastic about Buckcherry, and they did a good set, but the crowd was kind of lukewarm, I thought.  So at that point I was done with my goal for the night, just ready to sit through and see what the Kid Rock show was about.  Well, it was probably about what you'd expect, but what impressed me was that the crowd, the whole rest of the arena, was REALLY into him.  Later I did some reading and one reviewer made the analogy that to his fans, and there is a financially significant number of them, he is like the new Elvis.

Archived