Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1 hour ago, donner said:

Hell, then go 'n' get it, these are great!

😎

I have a MONELM for sale now.

He replaced the pickups with 59's.  I liked the stock pickups in the SP, I thought they were just right.  I think they were A2's.  I've either got to change the pickups in my Monaco and MIII or sell the guitars because the stock pickups are too hot for me.  I'm waiting for Sweetwater to mail me a set of vintage SP90's for the MIII, I hope they work.

That is a sweet looking guitar.  I wish I could buy it.

I replaced the cheap volume/tone knobs with PRS amber lampshade knobs, which are the finest knobs available (IMHO)"

Moron. But, nice lookin' Super Pro!

On 5/14/2020 at 6:43 PM, dhuber said:

I liked the stock pickups in the SP, I thought they were just right.

And you would be correct about that.

This week I realized it totally slipped my mind that I once sold mine to Jaye. Glad he sold it back to me!

20200509_182926.jpg

I'm still holding out for this one.  Some guy is just holding it for me...

My Monaco Superpro.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 11:49 PM, Marvelicious said:

Yeah... His "improvements" aren't in my opinion... 59s are about my least favorite PAF style humbucker. Still, I'd take it. 

Hey, at least he didn't leave the poker chip on!

https://s34.photobucket.com/user/clay49/media/00473917-12A3-4890-AD93-4ED7FBCC9CF1_zpsf3qk5jwf.jpeg.html

Light weight 7.6lbs or is that range standard for these? Solid body right? LP ish dimensions? Not up on that model. I have used up my allotment of questions.. sorry.

And I like the 59's in my Studio. Only experience with them.

1 hour ago, Camstone said:

If any of you boyz are thinking of jumping on this one, please buy mine for $275.00 less.

Superpro.jpg

That is one serious deal. Take it from the original owner.....All you want from a SuperPro and one thing more.

On 5/19/2020 at 9:18 AM, Camstone said:

If any of you boyz are thinking of jumping on this one, please buy mine for $275.00 less.

Superpro.jpg

I'm probably going to buy a Superpro sooner or later... do you have a for-sale thread?

I probably shouldn't buy a guitar right now, but I do have some other things that could stand to go away. After all, if we let logic stand in the way of poor financial decisions then the coronavirus wins... 

Archived