Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Steve Stevens and DuoTone Customs

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, holLoWskull said:

I know what you said about ebay and reverb/wanting one from here, but the one (not mine/no affiliation) recently posted on Reverb seems to be right up a SS collector's alley (rare finish).  

https://reverb.com/item/34105038-hamer-1985-steve-stevens-i-factory-hamer-logo-finish-w-ohsc.

Believe it or not, that's NOT the original hardware.  It shipped with white powdercoated Floyd and tuners.

51 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

It shipped with white powdercoated Floyd and tuners.

Reminds me of Gary Kahler's late-1980s answer to the question virtually no one outside of Warrant was asking:

spacer.png

I had that SS at one time. I bought it off Ed Roman website back in the early 2000's . Had to reduce some guitars a few years later for work on my house. It had black hardware on it at the time is owned it. 

On 6/24/2020 at 2:02 PM, Biz Prof said:

Reminds me of Gary Kahler's late-1980s answer to the question virtually no one outside of Warrant was asking:

spacer.png

Man, I actually like that blue and red. I'd love a white guitar with blue hardware like that. Maybe it's just me?

8 hours ago, ZR said:

Man, I actually like that blue and red. I'd love a white guitar with blue hardware like that. Maybe it's just me?

Just send your Kahler and tuners here:

http://www.hamercustompowdercoat.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of barren out there for new Hamer stuff.  I was lucky to snag the 1982 B&C Sunburst Bob Mann guitar.  

I do have my eyes open for you.  There were a bunch of them sold by Abney's Music in Orlando back in the late eighties and early nineties.  You should put a Craigslist wanted ad in Orlando and I'll bird dog for you, if something peeks it's head out.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, The Shark said:

Kind of barren out there for new Hamer stuff.  I was lucky to snag the 1982 B&C Sunburst Bob Mann guitar.  

I do have my eyes open for you.  There were a bunch of them sold by Abney's Music in Orlando back in the late eighties and early nineties.  You should put a Craigslist wanted ad in Orlando and I'll bird dog for you, if something peeks it's head out.

Think I might have gone there during one of my many conventions in Orlando.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived