Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, holLoWskull said:

I know what you said about ebay and reverb/wanting one from here, but the one (not mine/no affiliation) recently posted on Reverb seems to be right up a SS collector's alley (rare finish).  

https://reverb.com/item/34105038-hamer-1985-steve-stevens-i-factory-hamer-logo-finish-w-ohsc.

Believe it or not, that's NOT the original hardware.  It shipped with white powdercoated Floyd and tuners.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

 It shipped with white powdercoated Floyd and tuners.

Reminds me of Gary Kahler's late-1980s answer to the question virtually no one outside of Warrant was asking:

spacer.png

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had that SS at one time. I bought it off Ed Roman website back in the early 2000's . Had to reduce some guitars a few years later for work on my house. It had black hardware on it at the time is owned it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 2:02 PM, Biz Prof said:

Reminds me of Gary Kahler's late-1980s answer to the question virtually no one outside of Warrant was asking:

spacer.png

Man, I actually like that blue and red. I'd love a white guitar with blue hardware like that. Maybe it's just me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZR said:

Man, I actually like that blue and red. I'd love a white guitar with blue hardware like that. Maybe it's just me?

Just send your Kahler and tuners here:

http://www.hamercustompowdercoat.com/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Kind of barren out there for new Hamer stuff.  I was lucky to snag the 1982 B&C Sunburst Bob Mann guitar.  

I do have my eyes open for you.  There were a bunch of them sold by Abney's Music in Orlando back in the late eighties and early nineties.  You should put a Craigslist wanted ad in Orlando and I'll bird dog for you, if something peeks it's head out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, The Shark said:

Kind of barren out there for new Hamer stuff.  I was lucky to snag the 1982 B&C Sunburst Bob Mann guitar.  

I do have my eyes open for you.  There were a bunch of them sold by Abney's Music in Orlando back in the late eighties and early nineties.  You should put a Craigslist wanted ad in Orlando and I'll bird dog for you, if something peeks it's head out.

Think I might have gone there during one of my many conventions in Orlando.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...