Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Black Archtop GT $OLD

Hi fellas,

Still letting more guitars out into the wild.

The Archtop GT is a '93 with Duncan Firebird minis replacing the P-90's.  Slim neck, but not crazy slim like early 90's Hamers can be.  More like a split between a Gibson 50's and 60's neck.

Asking  $1000 plus actual shipping for it.  Trying not to ship internationally, but if you have a cunning plan, LMK.

Better/more pics on Reverb:

https://reverb.com/item/33719241-hamer-archtop-gt-1993-black-usa-seymour-duncan-firebird-mini-humbuckers-studio-artist

IMG_6887.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

Does the black Archtop GT have the original Seymour Duncan P-90 pickups to go with it?

Guitar George

38 minutes ago, Hamer95USA said:

Does the black Archtop GT have the original Seymour Duncan P-90 pickups to go with it?

Guitar George

I have a pair out of my other Gold archtop GT that could be available.

That looks very similar to a '93 I used to have:

100_9222small.jpg

If yours isn't the same one, it's the only other one I've seen like it. Mine had a scuff on the face (below the pickups) where a microphone hit it. Great guitar. It was my main gigging guitar for 3 or 4 years.

3 hours ago, hamerhead said:

That looks very similar to a '93 I used to have:

100_9222small.jpg

If yours isn't the same one, it's the only other one I've seen like it. Mine had a scuff on the face (below the pickups) where a microphone hit it. Great guitar. It was my main gigging guitar for 3 or 4 years.

Looking at yours makes me almost not want to sell mine! 😄

I got mine from a buddy who'd had it for quite a while, no scuff, so they're distant siblings.

Which minis did you install there?

Those might be Gibsons in that picture. I tried everything; Gibsons, DiMarzios, Duncans, etc etc, and ended up sticking with GFS(!) They just sounded better.

I'd put Firebirds in it now, though, like yours. I hope you sell it soon - it's too damn tempting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 4:52 PM, Eli said:

IMG_1242.jpg

I haven't seen a pick in the strings for a long, long time.

Bump for a black beauty from a fine seller: have an Eli-Certified Blitz Bass hanging on my wall.

1 hour ago, Toadroller said:

I haven't seen a pick in the strings for a long, long time.

Bump for a black beauty from a fine seller: have an Eli-Certified Blitz Bass hanging on my wall.

Thank your sir, I keep one on every guitar.  Mostly because I don't want to go hunting for one when I pick a starvation box up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived