Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Anything for sale in Canada?

No Hamers for sale. Or guitars. A few pedals. 

No affiliation, but a SS for $1,000 (US 700'ish): https://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/st-catharines/1985-hamer-steve-stevens/1410906889

At least it's Hamer USA and not the Indonesian Vector that the newfie on kijiji has listed for $850 stating it's the best v-shaped guitar ever built (ha ha).

2 hours ago, gtone said:

No affiliation, but a SS for $1,000 (US 700'ish): https://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/st-catharines/1985-hamer-steve-stevens/1410906889

At least it's Hamer USA and not the Indonesian Vector that the newfie on kijiji has listed for $850 stating it's the best v-shaped guitar ever built (ha ha).

How do people take such spectacularly horrible photos?

$_59.JPG

13 minutes ago, killerteddybear said:

How do people take such spectacularly horrible photos?

$_59.JPG

I can't seem to take a good pic to save my soul, so for some of us, it comes rather easy...

Note: these are NOT my pics; mine don't look as professional as these.  :^P

On 5/29/2020 at 1:30 PM, GusS said:

Am in Canada and wish to unload Hamers and other guitars. Send me a private message.

I get an error saying you can’t receive messages when trying to pm you. Maybe it’s happening because I don’t really need anything and should’nt run after GAS in the current conditions, but I’m definitely curious to know what you wish to let go...

On 5/29/2020 at 2:30 PM, GusS said:

Am in Canada and wish to unload Hamers and other guitars. Send me a private message.

Yeah can’t send u message, maybe inbox is full. What do you have, how much?

Thanks

Chiming-in a bit late.... but is there anything more specific you might be looking for? Might be able to help. 

5 hours ago, Sugar said:

Jr, vector, standard

Drat.... sorry, man - wish I could help. I have a 97 Studio in '59 burst.... a Sunburst LE, '59 burst, quilt top (Made in USA for the Japanese market), a 1980 "Graphic" Special (black stripes over white / star pattern), a '91 Centaura (iridescent), a 1989 Californian (iridescent). I also have a Korean import Rick Neilsen "Futura". 

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, killerteddybear said:

“All Original”...well, except that it’s been refinished and some hardware and knobs switched out...

It is indeed the mod that BCR did on behalf of esteemed member Austin. I am just trying to reduce some inventory, this one is hard to let go of but I have too many warmoth/musikraft/usacg builds that I will most definitely lose quite a bit on, so I have focused on the known brands to sell first. The Mirage's are nice players, but it is the thick Koa cap that gets my attention every time I open the case. 

• 1 month later...

Archived