698A6B33-50DA-4A01-B531-32C9F21E143D.jpeg

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1807.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg

IMG_1806.jpeg

7DB8008B-7761-45E6-B429-3E21593FB1B9.jpeg

1 hour ago, scottcald said:

Looks like the holiday weekend continues for you!

9 minutes ago, cynic said:

I'm curious to hear your opinion of the Spark.

I wish! Was busy as one legged man in an ass kicking contest- didn't even have time to dig into the Spark amp...

An aside: what was your Spark order date? 

I am 4 December.  It’s been "in transit” for a couple of weeks (to be followed with Local Distribution, then Shipped)

I’ve compiled a PG Spark rant several times here and deleted it before posting each time. I didn’t want to sully the HFC - TGP has a large enough Spark thread going. 

1 hour ago, velorush said:

An aside: what was your Spark order date? 

I am 4 December.  It’s been "in transit” for a couple of weeks (to be followed with Local Distribution, then Shipped)

I’ve compiled a PG Spark rant several times here and deleted it before posting each time. I didn’t want to sully the HFC - TGP has a large enough Spark thread going. 

LOL - Yeah that pretty much sums up my (previous) situation. Though, I sent my rants directly to the source. Fat lotta good it did.

I ordered in late Nov. (29th?)  and just like you I got the same messages. I did reach out to Positive Grid and the word I got back (after having it listed as shipped for weeks) was they sent large batches of Sparks out to Fed Ex where they were essentially warehoused until they could be processed and then actually shipped. They were entered into the system first thing and a tracking number was generated and sent out but then they sat for weeks until they were shipped. Positive Grid cited the pandemic for the slow down for getting them to Fed Ex and Fed Ex similarly cited it for the delay in shipping. Whataya gonna do?

Here's one of 2 replies I got:

Hi Jim,

We apologize for the extended delay.

You may have recently received a notification that your Spark was picked up by FedEx to be delivered to you. FedEx has informed us that due to COVID-19 logistical issues, they are behind in processing shipments and delivering them to customers. In some cases you may have received a tracking number for your shipment, but FedEx may not have updated the status of your order in their system. We know this is extremely frustrating, as you have been waiting a long time and now there’s further uncertainty regarding your delivery date. 

Please rest assured that your Spark will be delivered to you as soon as possible. We thank you so much for hanging in there, and we sincerely appreciate your patience. 

Kind Regards,
Felix
Positive Grid Support

I ordered a Spark on December 2, and it just went to "Local Distribution" so I guess it might have made it out of Customs and might wander by a warehouse at some point where a shipping label might fall onto it.  Thankfully I have other things to keep me amused around here (a used TA-15 and a couple of used Lovepedals landed in the interim).  It'll get here when it gets here.

Shipping and tracking on many things has been out of sync; I've had a few USPS packages land before they even showed up in tracking, and even some Amazon non-priority items are landing before they were scheduled to ship (I'd guess that's either unexpected local availability (they just happened to have it my local warehouse) or they're trying to get stuff to me before I change my mind and cancel.  Some stuff has landed before I told mrs stonge I even ordered it (oops).

Congrats on the new toys! very nice.

Archived