Hamer Fan Club Message Center

5 minutes ago, topekatj said:

2001 Amberburst (?) mahogany top, locking Grovers, buy now @ eBay $1199! FREE SHIPPING!  <no affiliation>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HAMER-USA-ARTIST-Semi-Hollow-Electric-Guitar-HSC/372951143571?hash=item56d59ed493:g:z1sAAOSwz2BeRIuy

yeah.. I saw the one.. I think I can get a better one locally for $100 less at least...  but I might hold out for one with inlays and binding.. Im in no big hurry

10 minutes ago, Toadroller said:

Just how vast and wide is your Hamer collection?  We already know it's tasteful!

Well,

It's getting smaller all the time, but there's still a few nice items in the woodshed. 😉

15 hours ago, topekatj said:

....Black guitar: black knobs and a dark fingerboard, please. On the fence RE: zebra bobbins and cream pickup rings......

Close:100_4308.JPG

The HFC bought this one to donate to a kid who had his destroyed by a bully. One of the coolest things I've been a part of. I wonder how that kid is doing.......

16 hours ago, topekatj said:

Black guitar: black knobs and a dark fingerboard, please. On the fence RE: zebra bobbins and cream pickup rings.

Pondering this further, I think the subject guitar would look better if the inner/'slug' coils of the pickups were cream, and the outer coils were black. I'm CERTAIN it would sound better, too! 👍

4 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Close:100_4308.JPG

The HFC bought this one to donate to a kid who had his destroyed by a bully. One of the coolest things I've been a part of. I wonder how that kid is doing.......

Yes! He was a student of mine and now a killer songwriter and guitarist!

His name is Paulie Beladino and his band is called the Blue Chips. Their most recent release was mastered by the Black Keys guy. It’s a sick power trio with harmony vocals. Videos on FB: https://www.facebook.com/TheBluechipsNY/

Archived