Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Starting price dc cobra

Seriously, tho, it’ll be more affordable than you think. Plus, with the current lead time on a custom build, just put away a little bit each month and when it’s ready for delivery, you’ll be able to afford it. 😉

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

And asking Mike is the only way you will find out. 

^^   THIS   ^^

(Well, ask Trish)

On 5/29/2020 at 7:53 PM, Peter Studio Custom said:

I don’t want to bug Mike if I can’t afford be able f his beautiful guitars.  I know options add cost but can someone give me an idea of the price for a stock dc cobra with a flame top?  

thx

I don't know too many (any for that matter) small business owners that would feel "bugged" by a request for a quote...

Mike and Trish are good people and make an outrageously great product. Please do contact them. 

13 hours ago, veatch said:

I don't know too many (any for that matter) small business owners that would feel "bugged" by a request for a quote...

Mike and Trish are good people and make an outrageously great product. Please do contact them. 

Truth...They were very nice about my request for a ball park figure so I could budget for another.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:53 PM, Peter Studio Custom said:

I don’t want to bug Mike if I can’t afford be able f his beautiful guitars.  I know options add cost but can someone give me an idea of the price for a stock dc cobra with a flame top?  

thx

It’s never a bother. I quote each build independently because there’s so much customization for each one.  Drop me an email at [email protected] and I’d be happy to talk to you about what you’re looking for. 

Rock on!

Mike

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2020 at 10:57 PM, Travis said:

Seriously, tho, it’ll be more affordable than you think. Plus, with the current lead time on a custom build, just put away a little bit each month and when it’s ready for delivery, you’ll be able to afford it. 😉

Well said and true.

Thanks to all especially Mike and Trish for being so helpful and responsive.  Guitar order placed!  Number 0134 will be a single cut and my dream guitar when all done.

thanks to this really great community of people. I have bought a few things from members and will say each transaction was flawless.  This is the best place on the web for guitar talk.  You guys have some fun trash talk but are not disrespectful or condescending to others.  

Rock on fellow Hamer lovers!

1 hour ago, DBraz said:

Awesome.  I’m looking forward to seeing the progress pics once it’s underway. 

This...

Archived