Hamer Fan Club Message Center

GC Drops Fulltone

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 0054 said:

So now the thread title must become "GC Drops Fulltone To Hide LOSING Fulltone 'Cause OF GC's COCV"

When u read the end and what Reverb did to his products, but not the new Magnatone. SCREW Reverb.

9 minutes ago, The Shark said:

Both suck.

Guitar Center, Reverb, eBay, Fulltone... Sure they all suck.
But only one of them posted a bunch of inflammatory nonsense. That's my point.
The rest is just subterfuge meant to distract you.

I wonder if there will ever be a time in the future when we will say, "remember back then how everyone had to say stuff and voice their opinion about everything? Man, we were at each others throats back then. Glad that all passed and people just went on about their business and lived their lives" 

Somehow, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but we can dream right?

21 minutes ago, ZR said:

I wonder if there will ever be a time in the future when we will say, "remember back then how everyone had to say stuff and voice their opinion about everything? Man, we were at each others throats back then. Glad that all passed and people just went on about their business and lived their lives" 

I've had that exact thought.

But I didn't say it ... *ducking*...

53 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Nothing wrong with that.  On the other hand, calling your Mayor and Governor "pussies" isn't likely to garner favor from at least half of your fans.
For the record I don't care what he said. It's that he said anything in the first place is the issue.  As if anyone cares what he thinks.
And that's social media in a nutshell.

And why I use little of it. 

37 minutes ago, ZR said:

If the original Star Trek was a documentary sent back from the future, then I'd have hope.  

2 hours ago, kizanski said:

Guitar Center, Reverb, eBay, Fulltone... Sure they all suck.
But only one of them posted a bunch of inflammatory nonsense. That's my point.
The rest is just subterfuge meant to distract you.

There are shades of "asshole"...

Decided to spend a few minutes and actually read what that Fuller guy said. Didn't find anything offensive. I'd surely said much worse than that, given the fact that those mf's vandalized my car. So, peaceful protesters, or non peaceful protesters, GC, all those, who in their hysterical moments want to force this country to kneel - screw them all. 

The benefit of living in NYC below, also hit a door on the other side and put a dent into it ( btw, my friend's leather store in SOHO, from whom I bought all my leather jackets, and I have more than a few, destroyed, no insurance covers it. Gone!)

Cam1.jpg

No insurance covers it or nobody purchased insurance that covers it?

There IS a difference.

12 hours ago, cmatthes said:

There IS a difference.

Yeah, these days, anything they may have to pay out for seems to be a separate addendum.  

1 hour ago, scottcald said:

Yeah, these days, anything they may have to pay out for seems to be a separate addendum.  

That’s how insurance works!

1 hour ago, scottcald said:

Your premium is simply for the privilege to say you have insurance. If you want it to actually cover anything, it's extra.

9 hours ago, cmatthes said:

There IS a difference.

Thats a good question, the politician would say. Those kind of question usually drift the subject of the conversation into the swamp of unnecessary discussion. What kind of insurance? did it cover flooding? natural disaster? robbery? oh, it was looting...well.. you see, it's not a natural disaster... and things keep going and going and going.
    I am not a politician. I do not put any double meanings into what I have to say. If insurance doesn't cover it, then you say - it doesn't cover it. If there is no insurance, you say - Unfortunately one didn't have an insurance. I think it's obvious. It would be pretty stupid to say - insurance didn't cover it, when you didnt' have the insurance. 
    See, and that's how we slowly drift away from a bigger issue here :)) That's sad.

I checked my Clarion policy. Well covered except for nuclear, biological or chemical terrorism. Any kind of warfare. Closest exception Clarion takes is insurrection - the way it reads is basically the overthrow of the government. Could be a problem for the insured living inside Chaz. All those Jazzmasters at risk...

Thread closed.    Go to TGP if you want to violate the rules here and not play nice.

Archived