Hamer Fan Club Message Center

F/S is my Artist Ultimate Serial # would make it a 2003 but completed January 2004.

One of a very few Ultimates finished other than Cognac and just as rare a quilt top. This top was picked by myselt in New Hartford after my original choice was deemed unusable.This has been rarely played in the past few years and has left my home on only a couple of occasions. Iwould rate the condition as 9.5. No visible fret wear. Two dings in the top in the purfling that wont show in the photo. Otherwise there is some swirling and some hardware tarnish. Pictures at the top were taken today. some of the glamour shots were taken for it's inclusion in the Designer Gallery. The top speaks for itself and the mahogany is the straightet grain I have seen on any  Hamer. Photos taken in sunlight no flash. COA, all case candy, and the monster cable it came with, if you wish. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Glamour shots from the Hamer Desinger Gallery

artist ultimate horn.jpgartist ultimate body.jpg

Asking $4100 shipped will accept PP gift, Venmo or fees on buyer

arniez

Always a stunner!

Arnie,

Im just up the road, what hours are u not at home?

That is beautiful!!

Somebody, please, buy this!

Beautiful guitar with a TOP that would be hard to TOP! GLWTS.

59 minutes ago, a.bandini said:

Sorry everyone.  Thought I was replying about mattresses here.  So I deleted what I had previously written.  

Lovely guitar, and I'd love to have it, but I doubt I could sleep on it.  

I have fallen asleep with it😀

arniez

2 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

I have fallen asleep with it😀

arniez

It could definitely rock me to sleep!

• 2 weeks later...

Pandemic, riots, murder hornets and now this. Surely the world is coming to an end? Never thought I would see you part with old number 48. Sorry I'm not in a position to snatch her up. Good luck with your sale,  Arnie. What a beauty! Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found some of MIke's DNA in the chamber😀 What would it cost to have Mike build this today?  I know it's blingy, but in such a good way! Years ago Ron Thorn built some Artisans with the shell purfling....way more dollars and I doubt any significant qualitative difference

arniez

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 6:36 AM, ArnieZ said:

Somewhat shocked at the lack of love😲. I can certainly live with keeping it😀

arniez

Dammit they only offered  me 350 for the wife. Checking couch cushions now.

Still there! My goodness......A couple years ago, I'd have jumped. For better or worse, I am on a different glide path at the moment. But SOMEONE here should be on that one soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ArnieZ changed the title to F/S Artist Ultimate #48 PRICE DROP
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived