Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Amazon Hijinks

On 6/30/2020 at 4:04 AM, Disturber said:

edit: I was talking to a guy who toured with Watain in Australia. Upon arrival the band bought all this raw flesh and meat and skins and stuff to put on stage, as they could not bring their own props due to import restrictions and what have you. After the shows the just threw it in the back of the van. At the end of the tour the it was kinda moving by itself because of all the maggots and stuff. And the smell, he said. Haha, these guys are 4 real.

This was posted on another message board where Watain was mentioned. 

Yeah, a friend of mine is in that fan club too. He made me go to a meet and greet where he got his vest signed with blood. At the show later that night, he was standing right in front of me at the barrier. I was hiding behind him, so I stayed pretty clean. :wink: But the smell was gross…

I used to love Amazon....early adopter and big promoter.   They used to be the least expensive, most convenient and had great customer service.  Sadly they are no longer any of the above.

i wish I could blame corona virus but they screwed up so many orders at Xmas and January they refunded my entire prime membership fee no questions asked in early February.  So at this point it’s a completely free service to me and I still think they blow.

endless hold times to fix an order they screwed up or just disappeared, shipping that takes two weeks when they have the item in stock, limited options to return an item (used to drop off at staples, now I can drive 30 minutes or wait at home for the ups guy because you must be present when they pick it up).  It’s like the are trying to be difficult.

Archived