Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I know some of you are Cheap Trick fans for some reason. This may have been posted. I may have posted it. I don't remember.But ran across it this morning and thought of you couple of fans. I'll check back to see who hates me later.

What, everyone is NOT a Cheap Trick fan?! I'm confused...

Sounds great to me, first take, live. Mix is a bit off listening via my computer but I've heard worse. And Hamer is represented. Geezer Rock, I'm digging it but it's no Wolf Alice I'll admit.  😉

From reading the topic, for a minute there I thought you might have posted Cheap Trick's appearance from the old UPN show The Watcher:

Here's a better copy of this show, with the rest of the content.  It was an anthology type of show, which means sitting through a lot of other stuff too.  Interesting, if you like reliving the '90's, or are a Sir Mix-A-Lot fan:

15 minutes ago, kizanski said:

AKA: The good old days.

A place free of today’s COCV...

Why would we hate you?  It's a bunch of middle-aged guys, bashing out old favorites on Hamer guitars.  Not unlike your run-of-the-mill HFC member.

3 hours ago, Rich_S said:

Why would we hate you?  It's a bunch of middle-aged guys, bashing out old favorites on Hamer guitars.  Not unlike your run-of-the-mill HFC member.

The oldest age I can find on the high-end age cutoff for "middle-aged" is age 65.  Robin Zander is currently 67 and is the youngest member of Cheap Trick, unless you want to count his son and Daxx Nielsen.

I love Daryl's house. It's such a great format, and really gives you the feeling of being "inside" with a bunch of musicians just playing some songs.

I keep meaning to go see a show at his club, but unfortunately that won't be happening this year.

18 hours ago, Devnor said:

Band sounds huge just sick.  4 guitars, 2 bassists, keys & drums. Please go on tour like that.

Just without Darryl.  He didn’t learn the tunes.

Archived