Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New single and video out today

Our singer has been stuck in Spain since March due to Corona. Our label wanted to put out another single. We could not shoot a video with the singer awol. So I cut this little thing together with what I had in my files. Hope you enjoy it. It is the first video I've ever done, total novice at these things. But I think I pulled it off okay. Enjoy!

Very swamp-y! ;)   Not sure where everyone in the band hails from but I was not expecting slide guitar and swamp blues rock. A pleasant surprise. Great job!

My only critical comment- I'd definitely try and assemble some more footage and re-edit, as the imagery in the video did come across as overly repetitive.

19 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

Very swamp-y! ;)   Not sure where everyone in the band hails from but I was not expecting slide guitar and swamp blues rock. A pleasant surprise. Great job!

My only critical comment- I'd definitely try and assemble some more footage and re-edit, as the imagery in the video did come across as overly repetitive.

Yeah, first time I tried this. But I learned a lot. Will cut more videos and continue to learn the craft. Time consuming though.

Someday, I'm going to write a song about bayou women ten years after you catch them called "Alcoholic Beetus Queen."  

And I can say that because I'm overweight, diabetic, from the area, and family who lived off a steady diet of Miller Lite for the first two weeks after Katrina.  😂

I really dig the song as well!   I'm guessing you aren't the fella playing the Lester, haha. 

8 hours ago, Disturber said:

Yeah, first time I tried this. But I learned a lot. Will cut more videos and continue to learn the craft. Time consuming though.

Great job. If you like it, great. If not, I wouldn't, @zenmindbeginner does great videos. That's his job. You could contact him if you decide you would rather spend your time gardening or something. 

Great song. 

Archived