Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Gotoh Crown/Chevron/Octagon Tuners

Thank you for the photos, Punkavenger. 

The specific tuners I'm seeking are more like the following pics (either type, but first choice would be the octagons). Of course, I may fall back to other options if these prove to be unobtainum. Have a few months to hunt...

BWtpy1A.png

inc12NK.png

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 5:00 AM, charvelprepro said:

Do you still have those crown heads

If you are still looking, keep a close eye on ebay/reverb.

I've managed to snag sets of crowns with 45 and 90 deg tabs, as well as a set of octas there recently for "decent" prices ($52 for the droptabs!) 

I sometimes question my sanity, since any tuners would the job- but since I'm going to all the trouble of building these guitars, figure I might as well get 'em where I want 'em.

x2oGyvw.jpg

I have a set of those octagonal tuners. They have the Peavey flying P logo printed on the back. Maybe the right solvent or some rubbing compound might take them off.

IMG_0690.jpeg

All the EVH fanbois bought them and are driving the prices up to silly territory.

16 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

All the EVH fanbois bought them and are driving the prices up to silly territory.

Absolutely.  

I was hunting the same parts early 2020 for that lime green build, and prices took a noticeable jump post-October.

You should see prices on the early Floyds these days. Unreal. Probably better off importing a whole Fernandes just to scavenge the trem...

Archived