Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Talladega Pro - Washed Iced Tea

This was always one of those "last in line to go" guitars - a "keeper", but life changes things for you.

I bought this brand new from Willcutt's.  These are as rare or maybe more so than Improvs - only a few dozen were made.  Being that its still in like new condition, its the closest your going to get to buying a new one.

Badass as Hamer has ever made with no issues - factory HSC is mint as well.  The new owner will love this guitar.

I'll post photos tomorrow. 

$3500 shipped in CONUS.  Sorry - no trades.   Paypal (GFF), check or wire transfer.

16 hours ago, Boomerang~Junkie said:

This was always one of those "last in line to go" guitars - a "keeper", but life changes things for you.

I bought this brand new from Willcutt's.  These are as rare or maybe more so than Improvs - only a few dozen were made.  Being that its still in like new condition, its the closest your going to get to buying a new one.

Badass as Hamer has ever made with no issues - factory HSC is mint as well.  The new owner will love this guitar.

I'll post photos tomorrow. 

$3500 shipped in CONUS.  Sorry - no trades.   Check or wire transfer.

It's been 16 hours!  Where are those pics!?!?  😁

Top notch seller here, folks!   He gets the GOOD stuff!  🤘

12 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

Love the look and concept of the Talladega Pro! Sadly did not love the neck on my Talladega enough to take a chance on a Pro

arniez

See, my Talladega is probably my favorite neck ever. I’ve not taken the chance on the pro because I’ve heard it’s a bit smoother of a v contour. 

That being said...  this one is tempting...

1 hour ago, Travis said:

See, my Talladega is probably my favorite neck ever. I’ve not taken the chance on the pro because I’ve heard it’s a bit smoother of a v contour. 

That being said...  this one is dealt tempting...

FWIW, I am still of the opinion that the Talladega Pro might have been the best Hamer model ever. Unfortunately, it came out so late in the game, that the company was already circling the drain and it never got out there in sufficient quantities to break through. The current market equivalent (arguably) from either a Huber Dolphin or Dantzig whatever it is called would be priced way higher than $3500. Highly recommended!

3 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

Love the look and concept of the Talladega Pro! Sadly did not love the neck on my Talladega enough to take a chance on a Pro

arniez

Arnie:

Definitely a different neck carve - the Talladega was more of a pronounced "V", but the Pro was more of a rounded profile.

8 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Arnie:

Definitely a different neck carve - the Talladega was more of a pronounced "V", but the Pro was more of a rounded profile.

I was aware the carve was different but never had my hands on one. Lesson learned from previous mistakes😀

arniez

Archived