Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION!

Well I've got the COVID finance blues, and no gigs in sight, so time to say goodbye to some of my dear friends. Right at the top of the list is my 2008 Talladega.  All the details are in the Reverb listing link below but she's a beauty. Comes with the COA and a bunch of other goodies. Stock except for having a 3 way switch.  Never could bond with the four way and always ending up on the wrong setting.  The 4 way is in the case if you want to switch it back. 

I'm reducing the price to $SOLD including PayPal.  Shipping will be actual cost to your destination.  

https://reverb.com/item/34687557-rare-hamer-talladega-2008

Email me at vcaminiti at att dot net for more info. 

spacer.png

Edited by bluewail
  • Like 10

As  my grandmother said,  "it is easy to buy and hard to sell."  

I feel bluewail's pain.   Somebody here buy it and maybe save him the Reverb fee.   Not sure how they are good about these things.

• Like 1

Congrats! That’s an excellent example of a Tally.

50 minutes ago, bluewail said:

Enjoy it brother 

5 hours ago, gorch said:

Congrats! That’s an excellent example of a Tally.

Thanks fellas!

Now, if I can get someone here to buy my black archtop, I can properly afford it!  😃

I'm surprised that did not sell faster.  I was really gassing for this guitar when it was first posted.  I'm a huge fan of the DD Talladega's, but then I've never played a Pro.

Fantastic finish on that one. If I didn’t have one already I would’ve been more tempted than I was, which was still quite a bit...

5 hours ago, Travis said:

Fantastic finish on that one. If I didn’t have one already I would’ve been more tempted than I was, which was still quite a bit...

This and I’m on vacation and didn’t want to hold on to it for weeks with delayed shipping etc. 

But great if found a new owner.

16 hours ago, gorch said:

This and I’m on vacation and didn’t want to hold on to it for weeks with delayed shipping etc. 

But great if found a new owner.

22 hours ago, Travis said:

Well, if I don't sell my Archtop, I may have to put this back in circulation.

To the HFC first, of course.  😁

• Like 1