Hamer Fan Club Message Center

No Affiliation. Spotted this when browsing FB Marketplace. Not really my thing, but seems like a decent price at $1,350. It's not really local to me, it's near Cincy. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/726412918178840/

Here's a quick pic from the listing for those smart non-Facebook users

y4mExrI7M33BQXsOsUOH4OF58pl1NqeMstRoEF9t

Edited by currypowder
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, scottcald said:

Fixed that for you. 

Good man.

I got in touch with the seller. Seems to be more the silent, Gary Cooper type of guy (T.Soprano). Pretty monosyllabic... 🤓

• Haha 2

I had a look at this a while back - the seller was friendly - I decided against it in the end because even though I really want another Vintage S - I want to hold out for a super super doooper one :)

That one was at a shop in Miami, OH-IO a while back I'm pretty sure. I thought about running down there to take a look but the timing was bad. As is now, arrghhh... $1350, damn it!

This hurts, must, stop, looking on HFC For Sale section, must stop looking... Oh, just a peek, what can it hurt! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Drew816 said:

That one was at a shop in Miami, OH-IO a while back I'm pretty sure. I thought about running down there to take a look but the timing was bad. As is now, arrghhh... $1350, damn it!

This hurts, must, stop, looking on HFC For Sale section, must stop looking... Oh, just a peek, what can it hurt! 

Welcome to my life... 🤓

I feel pretty complete with what I got. Two exceptions: A Monaco III and - a Vintage S... 🤔

• Like 1
On 7/28/2020 at 5:15 AM, Bennyboy-UK said:

I had a look at this a while back - the seller was friendly - I decided against it in the end because even though I really want another Vintage S - I want to hold out for a super super doooper one :)

I think that this one is already a real looker!

2 hours ago, Kalessin said:

Aaaaaaaaand landed. 9,786 miles later. Thanks for the heads up, HFC

hamer-vintage-s-delivered.png

Congratulations! That was a great shot. B)

• Like 1