Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I’m in the uk and wtb a Hamer, I want back in the club !!

I’ve had some wonderful hamers  over the years , most of them from here , but I sold them all when I became a father . 

Now he’s 12 , and I still miss those hamers!!

I’m in the uk and looking for specials , studios etc . I’m not fussy on condition or anything , the good ones get played !!

I know these guitars are getting thin on the ground in the uk , but I just thought that you never know !!

12 hours ago, gorch said:

Great idea to get back into play. B)

There's a Special available in Germany.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/hamer-special-usa-bj-1980-erstes-baujahr/1469717469-74-16677

Thanks for the heads up , looks nicer than the one I had, someone added 2 mini toggles to it !☹️

That one started at 1850,- Euros IIRC, and it did not sell, so the price dropped. Let us know if you need help. BTW, eBay Germany and eBay Ads Germany can (!) be a good source. You may want to check the Italian site (mercantino musicale) or the French one (can’t recall it’s strange name...)

35 minutes ago, Montelovesco said:

That one started at 1850,- Euros IIRC, and it did not sell, so the price dropped. Let us know if you need help. BTW, eBay Germany and eBay Ads Germany can (!) be a good source. You may want to check the Italian site (mercantino musicale) or the French one (can’t recall it’s strange name...)

Thanks for the heads up !!

5 hours ago, Kalessin said:

If I was in the UK, with my penchant for Korina Juniors, I would be looking no further than this...

https://reverb.com/item/28367957-2004-hamer-korina-special-jr-certificate-original-hard-case 

My first Hamer was a Korina jr . I sold it on here , for a lot less than that !! 

Should’ve kept it . Should’ve kept all of em !!

Just sold my Indigo Blue custom order quilt Studio last Monday to a guy from Carlisle , my Standard and a 92 Sunburst to a guy from Newcastle! back in February!!! 

On 8/2/2020 at 8:46 PM, psc3251 said:

Just sold my Indigo Blue custom order quilt Studio last Monday to a guy from Carlisle , my Standard and a 92 Sunburst to a guy from Newcastle! back in February!!! 

I have seen a guy in Newcastle with a few , must be the same guy !

10 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

2002 Monaco Super Pro at Guitars4you... bit posh for me !

Thanks for the heads up!! I've never tried one but I think it may be too posh for me too!!

Guitars4you used to get some canny hamers in at one time.

31 minutes ago, riffpowers said:

Thanks for the heads up!! I've never tried one but I think it may be too posh for me too!!

Guitars4you used to get some canny hamers in at one time.

They did didn’t they! I think the chap is not fully in business these days however - I’ll keep my eyes open :)

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, riffpowers said:

Thanks !! I don’t go on Facebook so I’d have missed that !

I linked him to your post here also. So maybe he'll contact you.

Don't blame you a bit about Facebook. It's a cesspool of nastiness for sure. And that's just up front. Don't even ask about what they might be doing behind the curtain.

1 hour ago, Midnight Moses said:

They're not interested in doing deals either, I know, I've tried!

TV yellow Special almost 2000 euro. With a Gibson soft case!

Even Dum Dug isn't that dumb.

Archived