Hamer Fan Club Message Center

soli'd

On 8/11/2020 at 8:45 PM, HAMERMAN said:

Hmmm -if you substituted in a piezo bridge you would pretty much have the perfect setup for a Shishkov version of the Duotone! (IMHO) 

I asked Mike about putting in a ghost piezo bridge... and he said no problem!

22 hours ago, HamerCustomEr said:

I asked Mike about putting in a ghost piezo bridge... and he said no problem!

I think @django49 did that with that crazy redwood topped DC. Graphtech resomax bridge, I think.

22 hours ago, HamerCustomEr said:

Beautiful!  I love the ebony board, and the six-on-a-side headstock with the smaller logo down the side like the early Hamers.   You also have some serious photography skills!

Thanks man. Photographing guitars is one of my favorite pastimes. Mike's guitars make exceptional subjects.

Where in Germany get I to play a Shishkov? So now my semi-hollow target is widened ones again Hamer Newport, Shishkov semi- hollow, Godin fith Avenue, Huber Surfmeister. This live is just to short and my budget just to small. Oh well, this will take one more year to work on...

4 hours ago, JohnZ said:

Where in Germany get I to play a Shishkov? So now my semi-hollow target is widened ones again Hamer Newport, Shishkov semi- hollow, Godin fith Avenue, Huber Surfmeister. This live is just to short and my budget just to small. Oh well, this will take one more year to work on...

Mike deals directly with his customers rather than going through dealer networks.  You’d need to find a person who has purchased one of Mike’s guitars near you, that would be about the only way to play one before buying.  Trust me - there’s no concern that you wouldn’t be happy buying one sight-unseen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived