Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Talladega Pro Ultimate Quilt Top Tiger Eye FS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

TTT

REDUCED TO $3200

See all the photos. COA   Brazilian board   Lollar Imperials     As close to new as you will find.  But you won't find one other than this one.

Soft V neck.  

https://app.photobucket.com/u/Pieman_101/a/5f6d1eb0-c83e-4cb4-98cf-d1ebac4ab697

Fairly priced at $3200 (PayPal Gift or certified check or USPS money order), which includes double-boxed shipping UPS Ground in the lower 48.  Actual shipping if you want it two-day air.  No trades.

Would consider non-US transactions but buyer would have to convince me it would be hassle free and no risk to me.  Plus you would pay shipping in excess of $75.

• 1 month later...

That guitar is just so beautiful…..too bad I have an expensive amp in queue…I have always wanted a Tally….

Mind blowing this has not sold. It is REALLY good. And the Lollars are a big improvement over stock, IMO.

I would not mind having it back, except that I am still on the disinvestment side of gear.

I love this guitar - it's really the top of the heap for that model.

2 hours ago, Pieman said:

Weighs in at 7 pounds 8.9 ounces.

Aside from x-raying this, I don't know what other questions I can answer.

And the price is firm having paid $3500.   New Fenders are going up $100-200 per year. 

I’ll x-Ray it for you. No charge…. 😜

And I threw in a copy of "The Book."  Not sure why Talladegas weren't  in the book.

FYI, re shipping cost: I double boxed this beauty, inside a nice sturdy Chicago Music Exchange box.  Weighed in at 25 pounds.  The cost to ship UPS Ground from Cleveland to Wisconsin was $112, although UPS may revise that upwards.

Oh, and I am auditioning NFL teams to follow.  My Cleveland Browns loyalty is gone.  Thinking of the Packers. the Lions (another losing franchise), and the Bills (all Great Lakes teams).  Or the Bengals.  

Finally I am trying to decide which I should keep. The Jon Herington T Pro or the Greg V Talladega.  Hopefully it won't take 18 months of postings to place these.

Thanks to all for watching and weighing in.  

Archived