Hamer Fan Club Message Center

First gig using my New (used) Hamer Artist

That was fun!I dig the nods to the classic riffs where they fit...like the brief “Smoke On The Water”  Riff  during Beer Drinkers.

• Like 1

Sounds Great!! I love my Artist’s!! They play awesome, sound awesome and are way lighter than a Les Paul!! Now you need a P90 model!!!LOL!!!

• Like 1

Who needs a gigantic, feedback-prone 6120?  Great job! 

ETA: typed, obviously, during the first tune.  Great job on all of them.

Edited by velorush
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

That was fun!I dig the nods to the classic riffs where they fit...like the brief “Smoke On The Water”  Riff  during Beer Drinkers.

thanks.. I always try to throw something different in at least on of those breaks when we play it

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Dutchman said:

Sounds Great!! I love my Artist’s!! They play awesome, sound awesome and are way lighter than a Les Paul!! Now you need a P90 model!!!LOL!!!

thanks.. I have a special p90.. played it at the gig the week before... but forgot to roll the audio so it was all for not :(

• Like 1
On 8/15/2020 at 12:23 PM, atomicwash said:

Help me out, I’ve never played an Artist. Same body profile as a Studio? Similar tone to maybe an ES-339? Block center? Thanks!

it adds some hollowness and also bit more feedback control is using the right amount of gain..  I've had a studio and prefer an Artist much more tonewise.. something about an Artist IMO