Hamer Fan Club Message Center

02 Monaco Superpro Catch and release

cool axe,   but catch and release because I just bought a few other things,   pretty clean, killer

top,   a couple mods, nut replaced by prior owner,  I replaced the schaller nashville with a new

old stock schaller nashville  (original bridge had some enlarged slots imho and was pingy, but will

include that as well)   It has had a couple fret levelings, plays nice as is, although at some point it

might be a candidate for a refret  (but  it could be just me, I tend to like taller frets)    that said, it

plays and sounds nice, and is otherwise pretty clean for it's age.    

SOLD. Thanks   😷

i-vvQzBkC-M.jpg

i-PTHtN2h-M.jpg

i-bP5WjFT-M.jpg

i-5vTMtLN-M.jpg

i-nT7b4w7-M.jpg

i-jZxbgVj-M.jpg

i-wbzMWwh-M.jpg

i-BQqNfpV-M.jpg

i-zXp8ZTS-M.jpg

i-NSK5Q8r-M.jpg

Great guitar! The Super Pro is long scale and no baritone, right? Quite a long scale Paula?

9 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

Next time you are around you will have to check out mine... 😎

Will do for sure! B)

A 2002 Hamer that has had to have a fret leveling? 

Hamer

To have been played that much in 18 years I'm guessing this must be one of the most playable, best sounding guitars on the planet!

That's what happens when you don't log into HFC for 2 days.  It's probably best someone else grabbed it.  I sold a LP, Talladega, and SuperPro earlier this year and I still have too many guitars.  I'm not in the market for a SuperPro but if the right one popped up I'd probably grab it.  That top looks great, congrats to the new owner.

Archived