Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Mini Korina Standard on Reverb

On 8/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Carl.B said:

If I had the desire and cash I would go for the full size version and save $1,300.

Hamer 1-Piece Mahogany USA Standard 2008 Vintage Orange

nsy9vrvjlist3ewuge4t.jpg

Good call!  You could always trim it down with a router if necessary.  (Just kidding!)

On 8/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Carl.B said:

If I had the desire and cash I would go for the full size version and save $1,300.

Hamer 1-Piece Mahogany USA Standard 2008 Vintage Orange

nsy9vrvjlist3ewuge4t.jpg

I called Willcutts back in the day on this Standard and missed out on it as it was just sold to the fellow who is selling on reverb now.  I thought about this one for years.  Got a second chance today and pulled the trigger. Seller seems to be a great guy. Thanks for the heads up, Carl B., much appreciated! 

2 hours ago, dgstandard said:

I called Willcutts back in the day on this Standard and missed out on it as it was just sold to the fellow who is selling on reverb now.  I thought about this one for years.  Got a second chance today and pulled the trigger. Seller seems to be a great guy. Thanks for the heads up, Carl B., much appreciated! 

Right in Hartford, near me.

7 hours ago, dgstandard said:

Always happy to be an enabler! Congrats on the NHGD! 

Hey Chris, is that the same one during the build? Or just something lying in the driveway 😎

Congrats @dgstandard!!! Maybe post more pictures when you get it. It was kinda hard to tell what the color looked like exactly on the verb. I think it might be hard to capture red/orange.  I was eyeing that one too. Wasn't on there more than 24 hrs. Good find. I know it will be awesome.

Archived