Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS - FM Special, Red flame top SOLD

Hey Fellas,

Great guitar up for grabs.

’95 Special. My first Hamer was a Black special (which I’ve always kept) and Wanted another so I went through a few to find this one. Always wanted to find one that sounded as good, but was a Flame Top  too. This is the one, but time to let her go. Never been toured, only used for recording. Rings like a bell, and looks purty.
***SOLD on REVERb ***

Please EMAIL me via.  thegeoffhartwellband AT yahoo DOT com

Might consider a trade for- gawd help me,- a Duotone Custom. 😆

6E908B81-A009-4892-BA40-705A572C378B.jpeg

BTW- The last recording it was used on was for The Story Pirates Podcast, winner of the 2020 iHeart Radio award for Children and Family Podcasts. It was a song in the style of Alanis Morissette from the point of view of a young lady who has to share a room with her sister 😆

I love gigs like that, and it makes me smile. Last check it had two million downloads.
You can check it out here: https://www.storypirates.com/season-3-bonus/sharing

5 hours ago, crunchee said:

Very cool FM Special!  Is it Trans Cherry or Salmon Blush?  The (fluorescent?) lighting in the photo might have made Trans Cherry look like Salmon Blush, at least on my computer monitor.  GLWTS!

It’s very Cherry. I’ll try to get some better pics tmrw, thanks!

9 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

I accidentally bought an SG...

That sounds like a great story!  Care to share?

I remember reading a thread on TGP about all of these late-night Friday and Saturday drunken purchases that were not remembered even after the new guitar showed up on the doorstep a few days later.  When I sell on Reverb, I always try to post when it is a weekend evening on the East Coast.

Or did you just click the wrong button?

• geoff_hartwell changed the title to FS - FM Special, Red flame top PRICE DROP
  • 2 weeks later...
  • geoff_hartwell changed the title to FS - FM Special, Red flame top PRICE DROP, Pics added
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 1:40 AM, geoff_hartwell said:

Few tire kickers, but no takers.

I’ll split shipping with any HFCr in the 48

Email to thegeoffhartwellband at yahoo dot com 

Many Thanks 🙏 

Got side tracked. Still Up For Grabs! Hope an HFCer will keep it in the family! 😊

On 8/19/2020 at 2:09 AM, geoff_hartwell said:

BTW- The last recording it was used on was for The Story Pirates Podcast, winner of the 2020 iHeart Radio award for Children and Family Podcasts. It was a song in the style of Alanis Morissette from the point of view of a young lady who has to share a room with her sister 😆

I love gigs like that, and it makes me smile. Last check it had two million downloads.
You can check it out here: https://www.storypirates.com/season-3-bonus/sharing

FYI, it's track 16. The music starts after a few minutes and well worth the listen.

15 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

FYI, it's track 16. The music starts after a few minutes and well worth the listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/story-pirates/id719585944?i=1000477531419

Yeah Man! Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it. 😊
The segment starts at 3mins, and they talk about how they use only stories from young authors, (really cool, empowers them, and validates them as young authors) and then The Story Pirates make pro productions. It was really fun, and the shred starts at 7mins,, haha 😆🤣😂

Music made during the Pandemic, on this actual guitar.

And it’s also a dope Flame 🔥 Top 🔥 Special for under a grand 🤘

• 2 months later...

Archived