Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Brian Setzer Store On Reverb

What a tremendous guitar player seen him about 6 times on his Christmas extravaganzas I would love to purchase something from his shop I just have a feeling it's going to go at very high prices he definitely is the king of rockabilly guitar In the last 40 years

Rob

That "VO" amp looks pretty rare and unusual... 😉

Yeah, this stuff is going to go for big bucks; people trying to live their Rockabilly Setzer Glory!! And not a lot of stuff. What Sonic Youth did their Reverb store they had all kinds of crap, posters, broken pedals, weird things they'd tested and tried, etc. They had some really interesting things and because there was so much the smaller things didn't go for a ton of money. I of course caught this all AFTER it happened as I wasn't paying attention.

Brian is a machine, one of my all time favorite players.

I was chatting with TV Jones about a Tele project I've got in the works, and he sent me pics of the Leopardskin one that he customized for Brian - that's superBADassed!   

871D7FDA-B15D-4391-9470-405B03E03DD5.jpeg

19 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I was chatting with TV Jones about a Tele project I've got in the works, and he sent me pics of the Leopardskin one that he customized for Brian - that's superBADassed!   

871D7FDA-B15D-4391-9470-405B03E03DD5.jpeg

Setzer with a Tele, I feel like I've slipped into a parallel universe!

Cool looking, but why the clear rings?

It’s just in a mock-up there.  I have tons of TVJ guitars and none have rings actually!

Archived