Hamer Fan Club Message Center

14 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

All those articles on Blabbermouth said he was fighting and looking up.  They were all so positive.  What went wrong?

Cancer went wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Bang your head, Frankie. RIP...

• Like 1

Too bad.   Had read a nice story that Frankie cared for his mom for A few years while she was sick.     Saw quiet riot in a club in Boston in 83, and what seemed like a week later noize exploded on every  rock radio station in the country.    Good times. 

• Like 2

Yesterday I paid homage to him by listening to the “Afterlife” album from the band Blackthorne, where he played. Blackthorne was fronted by Graham Bonnet and had the late Bob Kulick on guitars. This is it —hope you guys will like it:

On YouTube: 

On Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/5Ejlm7MIxDggDxUBbnhg4Q?si=nwJZfBwtRJ6MhqcVrI3Yqg

• Like 4

Pancreatic cancer is evil shit. They can sometimes detect it if it manifests in the 'head' of the pancreas, but if it's in the tail they won't catch it until its too late. At least thats what my doc told me.

Banali always had a project going.  He was one of those guys who never quit rocking.  If he had not been sidetracked by cancer he would still be doing an album with someone or playing shows. 

• Like 2
On 8/22/2020 at 7:50 AM, zorrow said:

Yesterday I paid homage to him by listening to the “Afterlife” album from the band Blackthorne, where he played. Blackthorne was fronted by Graham Bonnet and had the late Bob Kulick on guitars. This is it —hope you guys will like it:

On YouTube: 

On Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/5Ejlm7MIxDggDxUBbnhg4Q?si=nwJZfBwtRJ6MhqcVrI3Yqg

Never heard of that project.  I'll be listening to the whole thing tomorrow.  Thanks for posting.

• Thanks 1