Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Corksniffery has reached new heights (or depths, depending on your perspective)

MCChris

31 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Tell him to up his game and his gear.   That shit's ancient.

Well, now I think about it, I've put off having a pano set done for the last couple of years.  Probably more likely that I'm ancient as opposed to his gear.  He's actually a gear slut when it comes to dental medicine gizmos, but as a non-musician, he doesn't have a PRS...even though he's a dentist. 

2 hours ago, cmatthes said:

THIS should fit nicely in that toilet seat...

PRS Private Stock Snarling Tiger

The PRS faithful have posted objections to this thing repeatedly.  It was labeled the Carol Baskin Private Stock or Tiger Penis, whichever you prefer.

3 minutes ago, bigolsparky said:

The PRS faithful have posted objections to this thing repeatedly.  It was labeled the Carol Baskin Private Stock or Tiger Penis, whichever you prefer.

I'll give PRS the benefit of the doubt and assume they put a ridiculous number on that proposal in hopes of pricing themselves out of it ... and the filthy rich mofo who sired that brainchild agreed to it.

2 hours ago, cmatthes said:

That's a real thing?!? I thought it was a bad Photoshop job. JFCOAPS.

Nobody who owns a PRS like that ever gigs.  He once went to a blues jam, but he didn’t play because the house rules prohibited him from using his 36” x 24” Klon-and-Strymon-loaded pedalboard.  Without that, he just can’t into the right groove to play Red House.

I love me some PRS guitars, they are IMHO the best production guitars available today, but I'd never pay that much for a stand and as mentioned it does look like a toilet seat on the bottom.  I'll pass...  That Tiger Private Stock guitar is hideous too, but hey if you've got the $$$ they will make you whatever you want.  Taste has nothing to do with it and I've seen several other PS guitars that made me cringe.  That said, my PS is a Santana model that is drop dead gorgeous and sounds/plays amazing too! 😎

'15 PRS Santana Private Stock 1.jpg

'15 PRS Santana Private Stock Headstock.jpg

1 hour ago, Rich_S said:

Nobody who owns a PRS like that ever gigs. 

Richard Williams of Kansas played a PRS Dragon regularly in concert for several years.  He is the only person in the world to actually play one of those high priced collectibles.  So, is it worth more for being owned by a somewhat famous musician, or worth less because it is no longer in unplayed condition?

What did the artist use as a model? Sylvester Stallone for that arm (leg)? I hope his other creations (non-guitar) are better received.

I will second GuitarGuy65 re the Santana model. Even better with the rosewood neck, IMO.

43881899422_31555c0a16_z.jpg

43881899362_72b6ca29ef_z.jpg

12 hours ago, HamerCustomEr said:

I love how the POS, er, I mean PRS, is about to fall through the toilet seat!

Calling a PRS a POS is a bit harsh. I mean, it's not like it's a Baker.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:23 PM, cmatthes said:

22 hours ago, bigolsparky said:

22 hours ago, hamerhead said:

That's a real thing?!? I thought it was a bad Photoshop job. JFCOAPS.

19 hours ago, Rich_S said:

Nobody who owns a PRS like that ever gigs.  He once went to a blues jam, but he didn’t play because the house rules prohibited him from using his 36” x 24” Klon-and-Strymon-loaded pedalboard.  Without that, he just can’t into the right groove to play Red House.

One person's Baby Ruth is another person's "doodie" (and vice versa), I suppose:  :rolleyes: ;) :ph34r:

On 8/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Biz Prof said:

You left out the earlier part of this where they stick what feels like a Lego block structure in your mouth and say, "Bite down, please."

Don’t!!! I got this coming up

on Monday... 😂

Archived