Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: "Midnight Blue" '94 Special HB @ GC for $799.99

That's a nice one!

On 8/27/2020 at 12:22 PM, velorush said:

Their ads frustrate me greatly. 

Likely a very nice guitar, but who can tell? 

Is the 'internet thing' something the salespeople are forced to do? 

On 8/27/2020 at 1:43 PM, black magic said:

I agree as well. Their ads suck!! Need more details and if it comes with the Hamer case. I love Special FM`s and HB`s. I`ve owned a bunch of each.

You ever wonder what happens to old Nokia phones?  They get distributed to Guitar Centers around the country for taking ad pictures.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 8/27/2020 at 11:22 AM, velorush said:

Their ads frustrate me greatly.

Yeah, it’s like they have a five word limit. More points for fewer words.

The super frustrating part is that all the stores participate. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a decent description.

Between photos and description, it’s like they don’t want to sell the item. Strange.

19 hours ago, Hbom said:

Ya'll know there's a REALLY PRETTY one right here  https://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/topic/89164-96-hamer-fm-special-trans-blue-price-drop/,  Don't ya?

It's 2 years newer. You don't have to worry about the condition. And there is a hard shell case to ship it in.

I can’t believe no one’s snapped up either of these guitars at these prices. Either guitar is truly dying or it’s true what people say about no one liking blue guitars.

Im not sure we should expect too much with gc clerks.    They’re trying to hustle and make commissions.   If they spend all their time shooting pics out back and the item sells thru the site,  they get squat.           Remember the office episode where micheal took a second job selling vitamins and the boss would bust his balls for not closing sales.  Seems like that.    

I think the detail is intentionally shitty to prompt a phone call so they can try to sell those replacement plans where the real money is.  

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 6:07 AM, burningyen said:

I can’t believe no one’s snapped up either of these guitars at these prices. Either guitar is truly dying or it’s true what people say about no one liking blue guitars.

I agree. And I find it interesting that no one has added anything about the condition of the one at GC. I would think that someone must have called them by now.

I see they have the condition listed as "Good" and that's pretty scary after seeing the "2016" Artist Korina with the bad frets and wonky routing rated as "Great!" even though it has been returned with known issues.

Archived