Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Talladega Price Help

rugby1970

Awkward position here. I'm going to be putting my Tally up for sale and I have no idea where the correct pricing should be. 2007 Talladega in Amberburst with original case, COA, case candy. In excellent condition. I never take it out of the house, seldom play it and that's the reason I'm looking to sell. I don't need the money but I can't justify having a trophy.

I'll expect the usual jocularity that these threads spawn but some honest answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Based on what I paid for mine and what I have seen others go for recently, I would say $2,200 to $2,500 seems to be the going price. The only ones I have seen go for more are the ones with custom features. 

Yup, about the same. $2,200 and slightly above for a “run of the mill” tally. Do not, under any circumstances go below $2,000 unless you’re desperate. Or unless you’re selling it to me...  😜

4 hours ago, velorush said:

I am a bit surprised there has not been enough action on Reverb to create a Price Guide entry.  There wasn't a single one listed for sale currently.

That's where I looked first.

It depends on the look or coloring too. There have been some priced for 10x treefiddy.

6 hours ago, Camstone said:

The guitar market seems to be a bit soft these days (for sellers). I sold my amberburst quilt topped Tally for $2350 five months ago. It was in excellent condition if that helps. 

Tally 7.jpg

That's very, very nice.

Thanks to all for the advice. Posting soon, be on the lookout.

Archived