Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Board updated - Changes and New features

hikarateboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way to have it display in a "dark mode"?  I tend to like it darker, especially when viewing at night when the little lady is trying to sleep. :)

9 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

In this age of everything being pushed to social media, aren't we just supposed to be doing this through Instagram now?  Post a photo of your guitar.  Everyone comments.  It is amazing that there are still updates to message board software.

Honestly, I'm not surprised.  Working in an IT field, pretty much every manufacturer has a user group that about half the time they want you to go to first to solve issues.  And, I'm fine without my life including instagram.  

7 hours ago, mrjamiam said:

Thanks Ted!  Your hard work is much appreciated.  I look forward to the increased erudition and collegiality of discourse that will no doubt result.

Indubitably......

It doesn't look like the layout changed so much that there's any huge learning curve involved, yet somehow it looks a lot cleaner for lack of a better word.  Great job upgrading without ruining a good thing!  Can you provide a list of the new features?

On 9/11/2020 at 5:18 PM, m chops said:

I think there may be some issues with pictures loading.  At least on the cool pics thread in the outer circle

Though it could be me.

And now, now issues.  And nice and big for my aging eyes.

Archived